[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here on autism bux? If so how did you get them and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
Anyone here on autism bux?

If so how did you get them and was it easy?

I suspect I may have aspergers but have not been diagnosed
>>
Theres a guide posted somewhere on how to get them

It helps if you get sectioned first.

(i.e go to the accident and emergency and tell them you feel like you are going to kill yourself)
>>
File: 1464052587372.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464052587372.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>28866387
You mean uncle reemus' guide?

I assumed that was a joke.
>>
>>28866397

yeah, nah, that isn't a joke.

I would try it, if my father wasnt around. He would make my life a living hell (break my computer, not allow me to relax in the house)

It's a foolproof method. My uncle gets free housing and travel too. He is legitimately mentally ill though. If there is such a thing.
>>
>>28866449
>>28866449
>I would try it, if my father wasnt around. He would make my life a living hell

what do you mean? Are you a neet? Do you collect disability? Im working now and hate it although I have been in the hospital before when I was 14 for being suicidal.
>>
>>28866341
if you're in the uk they're pretty easy to get, i'd gladly help you out, i get almost top rate of two type of bennies for it
>>
>>28866729
Im in the US although I would still be interested in how you did it.
>>
bumpmpmp mp
>>
File: 1460139265439.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460139265439.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
>>28866800
the main things to do here were to be in therapy/ counselling/ some kind of mental health help for a little bit so you have someone to reference if they ask during your application.

anxiety is a good thing to play on, because you can fake/ play it up easily. if you're already pretty much a neet then you can also claim you're terrified of going outside and only do so for appointments.

mentioning that you feel like a financial burden on your family is also good.

if you have to do any face to face interviews, present yourself as a tad scruffy and rarely make eye contact, only for a millisecond and stare off whilst you're replying to them.

this was pretty shit but my mind is going blank, i'll write more if it comes to me, or ask me idk
>>
>>28867063
How long should I be in therapy? I'm saving up money now and plan on quitting my job in 4 months
>>
>>28867103
would that be aenough time?
>>
>>28867103
it should be. i was only in therpay for about 7 weeks when i applied for mine
>>
>>28866397
Post guide plz, canbot here about to maybe get tested in a few weeks. I don't care about being a productive member of this planet, I just want to sit back and watch it burn
>>
>>28867153
same here senpai going to be a vandweller

http://imgur.com/a/OyOid heres the guide
>>
This shit pisses me off to see people fake having the actual flaws I have because they're too lazy to work.
>>
>>28867063
I'm diagnosed aspergers just recently and agoraphobia.

I'm only on assessment rate of ESA.

What do I do next? I'm an actual recluse with problems though, so no fakery, just what/who do i contact next?

also awaiting my after-diagnosis care appointments.

I dont want advice on 'faking' it though, just what am i going to expect?
>>
>>28867204
I know,
>>28867223
me here.

i went through hell for so long. i didnt go to college and couldnt even finish school, i dont have friends and can barely feed myself and now people are using my disorder as a meme and its going to end in all the help i need being taken away from me

this is after almost a decade indoors not taking anything and i cant even get at my own parents taxes that they want me to have because people are scamming the system too much

maybe i'm just being paranoid though because i dunno whats gonna happen next
>>
>>28867223
what type of doctor do you go to get diagnosed with aspergers?
>>
>>28867291
i'm not going to encourage you

a psychiatrist is the one who suspected i have it, i didnt guide them along or anything, they will sniff it off you if you are faking

then it took almost a year and a month to go through testing process, which meant being sat infront of trained professionals on three different occassions and proofing my behaviours with my family in seperate rooms
>>
How much money do NEETbux even give? Is it even minimum wage? What if you live with your parents do you still get neetbux?
>>
>>28867223
i'm not faking mine either, i have an autism diagnosis

whilst they're processing your claim, they'll ask you to attend a face to face interview, where they'll ask you about your disabilities. mine was focused around my autism and how it effected my life, things i was and wasn't able to do, previous mental health history and general chit chat about my life.

after that, if they accept your claim, your money might go up and you'll have an appointment at the job centre plus thing.

here all they do is tell you what group you're in, either a or b. one requires you to attend some prep for work meetings on occasion but you don't have to actually do anything, just turn up if they ask you to chat with them (i'm in this one), the other involves some training things i think, but not much.
>>
>>28867341
it is minimum wage or below and you get less if you live with your parents, anything above minimum wage is usually taken off you and pays for rent and stuff

in the US, the high rate of SSI is only given if you worked, so its your tax anyway and s8 housing is terrible

the neetbux stuff is a meme
>>
>>28867183
Research is hard, but autismbux is worth it
Also does form 1 count is being committed?
>>
>>28867350
what about PIP, what did you have to do for that?

the lady at my assessment told me about that
>>
>>28867372
Below Min wage unless you're in a state that gives you extra supplemental income. Most states it's $730 if you live alone, something like 440 if you're supported.

I wouldn't know if Section 8 is garbage or not, the list is closed because it's too long to serve.
>>
>>28867466
pip is the main one you should go for, once you get it they don't bug you at all for two years.

that one was just one assessment, and i had to get sick notes from my doctor whilst the application was going through. to get those i just rang up my docs, had a phone appointment, told them i was in therapy and applying for pip and he wrote one out to pick up.

after the face to face assessment, there is nothing else. also get a lot more help money wise with PIP
>>
>>28867508
what do i give them? my psych report from diagnosis and stuff like that?
>>
>>28867520
in the forms you fill out to apply for it they'll ask you to list all your issues and for a reference of some sort, just put in either whoever diagnosed you, your therapist or your GP if they know about your situation
>>
Had my ESA stopped because the guy who held my assessment lied on his report.

Should have had the appeal decision letter this week but it's still not come..guaranteed they're giving me the fucking run around again.
>>
>>28867604
maybe you just dont need it anymore
>>
File: 1463375612385.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463375612385.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>28867204
Me too. I am on the autistic spectrum and have social anxiety and major boundary/judgement issues from a fucked up home life, despite that I got myself a job at a 7/11 type place that I held for 5 months, 2 months in they get some absolute cunt in and put him as a supervisor, he harrassed me, shouted at me, physically threatened me tried to manipulate me and fuck with my head, I just endured all of it because I wanted to keep my job and because I knew there was fuck all I could do about it, I got fired eventually for a small error that I did to try and help out a fucking colleague

I have been fucked in the arse by the system my whole life, I've finally drawn the facts together and realised that this is going to happen for the rest of my life so I am giving up and trying to get NEETbux.

The difference is that I've actually tried unlike these lazy cunts in this thread who sit in their room and wank their shrivelled cocks to depictions of females drawn by similarly lonely men with shrivelled asian cocks
>>
Do you have serious mental health issues? Do you live in Canada? Visit the CMHA, talk to a counsellor every week. Get diagnosed by a psychiatrist, get medication from a doctor. That's all I can advise The NEETbux will find you if you do this.

Other developed liberal countries should have a similar setup but I don't know what that would be.
>>
>>28867882
sorry mate but if you have an employment history you're not going to get autismbux. It's supposed to be for people who aren't fit for work, what you have there is proof that you can get and hold a job and live independently. Why complain about those 'lazy cunts'? They clearly deserve it more than you. You don't get to give up and declare yourself a leech and yet hold the moral high ground.
>>
>>28867962
Nothing stopping me from hiding my employment history desu

I learned how to interact with people and live independently through gruelling trial and error, I was a typical shut-in REEEEing autistic NEET but cared enough to want to pull my thumb out of my arse and make something of myself. Turns out that being strong doesn't always get you respected it just means that people see you as a bottomless pit they can just dump their bullshit in. I could easily have just not tried. It's a big fucking shame that the reward for my efforts is nonexistent.

Of course I would be willing to agree with you if they had genuinely tried and failed like I had. If I knew these people I'd like to think I'd want to help them to overcome the issues they have that are stopping them from functioning. But if they don't care enough to even try then no, they don't deserve anything more than anybody
>>
>>28868456
These benefits exist for people who genuinely cannot function by themselves, anon. You managed to find a job and live independently, why do you think you deserve disability welfare? It is not just a matter of 'trying', these are people who are incapable of working or living without assistance and it's hard enough for them to claim the benefits that they're entitled to as it is. You however have shown that by trying, you can find and hold a job and are capable of supporting yourself. You judge them for having not accomplished as much as you have, despite the fact that they are clearly less capable than you, and you therefore think that you deserve it more than them when the system is not supposed to reward success in the first place, but to support those who need it. If you're going to just drop out and claim disability then you are the only undeserving lazy cunt here.
>>
File: 1462775694674.jpg (36 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1462775694674.jpg
36 KB, 350x464
>>28868848
I see my fallacy. Jesus I was an idiot to say that haha
>>
>>28866341
Judging by your original post, I suspect you may have faggotry as well.
>>
white brazilian here. I really envy you guys, really envy you. I am considering to start to go to the gym, and then travel do a 1st world country, in hope I get a girlfriend. But I know that`s impossible. 23yo 5'6" virgin....I will probably just have to start working 50hr/week for $1000/month until the day I am shot by a nigger.

I envy you guys. Maybe in next life I can become an autist NEET.
>>
>>28866341
>I suspect I may have aspergers but have not been diagnosed
In the same boat, though I'm open to just being on the spectrum and not specifically aspergers (multiple online tests I've taken say there's a high likelihood of my being autistic, but we all know how that shit goes).

Is it even worth getting diagnosed as autistic as an adult? I can see the potential benefits for a kid or teenager (assuming the diagnosis is accurate), but with all the money, waiting, and cooperating with doctors involved, it just seems like one big chore as an adult. Interested in hearing thoughts/personal experiences from other robots on the subject
>>
>>28868901
as long as you know that you are no less of a lazy cunt leech than anyone else. claim on senpai
>>
So yeah autismbux should totally be a thing I should get on. Agoraphobia and autistic proDX - going through life hell and dealing with uni. Totally unemployable except maybe on home basis.

So IT. But, still recluse and not faking. Hm. UK based. No fucking clue how to do the benefits tho ...
>>
>>28869134
go for PIP first, then try ESA after that
>>
>>28866341
i think it's $450 month getting social security
>>
>>28868998
>multiple online tests I've taken say there's a high likelihood of my being autistic
same here, dont know if getting diagnosed is worth it or not though
>>
>>28867882
1 job for 5 months isn't really trying much anon, especially if you got fired for being social (helping another human).
>>
>>28869394

Yeah, that is what the job centre said. But you know, I need to just get my shit together and do the million page form
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.