[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl sends me pic related >asks for my facebook today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: netflix and chill tinder.jpg (81 KB, 640x818) Image search: [Google]
netflix and chill tinder.jpg
81 KB, 640x818
>girl sends me pic related
>asks for my facebook today, the day before we were supposed to fuck
>i tell her truthfully i don't have one except the throwaway i made for tinder
>no response
i'm ready for death
>>
lmao you fucked up big time
>>
She probably thinks you're hiding something, maybe a gf.
>>
File: tfw dpt feel.jpg (24 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
tfw dpt feel.jpg
24 KB, 600x238
>>28866124
i made the mistake of being a robot with the dignity not to have a facebook when no one cares what i have to blog about
>>
>>28866141
or he's hiding that he lives an completely uninteresting life devoid of any hobbies and friends. Women only want normie cock
>>
>>28866141
no she thinks i'm hiding a fucking chainsaw in my car and that i'm some greasy fat fuck who's going to kill her and rape her dead body and i can't prove her otherwise
>>
>>28866094
Tinder without facebook is a red flag desu
>>
Not having a Facebook is a huge red flag
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10327420
i will literally do whatever option has the most votes after an hour
>>
who gives a fuck about facebook, fags

"i deleted my old one because (the site went to shit/too many kids and grannies joined/you care about internet property rights n shit/zuckerberg is human trash and sells out to the chinese), i made this account to add one or two old friends and to try this app"

"oh okay. so how about we meet blah blah blah,"

any other response means she's a moron lol
>>
>>28866168
Well regardless once you spook a girl you can't get her back.
>>
>>28866094
As I said yesterday OP, are you sure you want to date someone who uses fatphobic slurs?
>>
>>28866094
Did you at least send her a pic or something? Timestamp that shit so she knows it's you. Dont be absolute madman
>>
i told her my mom and sisters names and that theyre on facebook and she said haha i found them, then i sent her that there's a derpy picture of me in my mom's oldest facebook photo which was the only reference of me on facebook. the photo was of me forcing a fake smile and looking like i'm about to commit suicide from 4 years ago at a wedding. no response since 6:29
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.