[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>says 'I love you' to me for the first time >dumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 4915015-considering+suicide.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
4915015-considering+suicide.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>says 'I love you' to me for the first time
>dumps me 3 days later over some pointless argument I even apologized for
>>
>>28866087
please PLEASE be in london
>>
She didn't really love you.

If its a he fuck off.
>>
>pointless argument
tsk tsk tsk
no wonder she dumped you
>>
>>28866113
What is wrong with women? Why would you lie such a thing, I even warned her not to say those words if she didnt mean them and the next day when we met she says she loves me, whilst lying on me hugging and kissing me.
>>
>>28866115
I should clarify this. I roasted her for going to her ex's house to hang out with his sister, telling her she has no business to be in that house. she took none of it and dumped me. Ex is in another country so no she didnt leave me for him
>>
Next time let her butt plug alone, you fag.
>>
>>28866206
so said ex isn't even in the country and you're upset she was in a location he wasn't currently? did you think the house was going to impregnate her or something? she probably saw that giant red flag and dumped your sorry ass like any sane person would
>>
>>28866269
Ex's sister is a snake whore who's gonna manipulate her into getting back with her brother, like she already did before
>>
>>28866399
so kill the snake whore and leave your gf out of it. personal problems should stay personal
>>
>>28866418
It's nothing personal, it's strictly business
>>
>>28866087
>I even warned her not to say those words if she didnt mean them
>some pointless argument I even apologized for
>I roasted her for going to her ex's house
>going to her ex's house to hang out with his sister
>she took none of it and dumped me
>SHE DUMPED YOU AFTER GOING TO HER EX'S HOUSE
>Ex's sister is a snake whore who's gonna manipulate her into getting back with her brother, like she already did before
>like she already did before
>It's nothing personal, it's strictly business
Wtf am I reading? Is this bait or are you the most retarded spineless beta in history?
>>
>>28866706
What did I say or do wrong, clarify your opinion.
>>
>>28866087
>I even apologized for
here is where you went wrong
>>
>>28866741
I listed it all you failure
>I even warned her not to say those words if she didnt mean them
That's fucking autistic. Why you even date if you don't think she loves you? You watch way too much tv

>some pointless argument I even apologized for
GOING TO HER EX HOUSE IS NOT POINTLESS. Regardless what argument why would you apologize? Are you a kid that can't defend his opinions

>I roasted her for going to her ex's house
Should dump her right there. But you didn't cause you're a spineless beta wishing to keep her sex. And now you paid

>going to her ex's house to hang out with his sister
Idiot

etc you get the idea
>>
>>28866774
If I didn't she still dump me, no difference
>>
>>28866087
From the posts you seem like a very jealous, insecure and paranoid person. To women it's a very big red flag for men to try to control who they are friends with and with who they hang out. If you can't trust her not to get "manipulated" by her ex's sister why even be with her.
>>
>>28866796
Look sweetie that will sound hard but you're better off this way. You're way too immature for a relationship. Man up fuck sluts and then when you done with that try again
>>
>>28866792
But you do realize the ex isnt in the house, or in the same country. Some anons ITT are calling me an idiot for attacking her for it, then now you say the opposite
>>
>>28866399
You're clearly a paranoid fuck and she's better off without you.
>>
>>28866833
What's the difference? She shouldn't keep contact with her ex or hi affiliates.
If she knows it bugs you she mustn't. You were just her beta bux. Lesson learned move on.

>Some anons ITT are calling me an idiot for attacking her for it
Where?
>>
>>28866829
This.

Precisely this.
>>
>>28866846
I'm not, and I'll give you my reasons:
1) This wasnt our first breakup (but will almost definitely be our last) and those previous two times she dumped me because she still had feelings for the said ex, and this time tried to convince me it was different and that she loves me
2) the sister is a known whore who fucked half of the town including my god damn brother and can only fuck her up mentally and make her a whore like herself
>>
>>28866906
Ignore the white knights
>almost definitely
>almost
You're still a spineless fuck

>those previous two times she dumped me because she still had feelings for the said ex
>and this time tried to convince me it was different
Jesus please be bait
>>
>>28866906
>This wasnt our first breakup (but will almost definitely be our last) and those previous two times she dumped me because she still had feelings for the said ex, and this time tried to convince me it was different and that she loves me
Hey retard, how baout you post that info BEFORE. Idiot.
>>
After all is said and done, what's the general consensus of the people who read this? Am I at fault, and should I ever, ever, consider getting back to her even though I did genuinely love her
>>
>>28867023
>even though I did genuinely love her
You don't. You are dependent on here.
Here's the number one rule for dating: always be willing to leave if you are unhappy. That way you stay yourself, if you are willing to compromise to appease her you'll end up her bitch (like you did now)
We all fucked up our first relationships you'll get over her
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.