[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else wish mankind would just go extinct already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1438741317764.jpg (57 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1438741317764.jpg
57 KB, 600x334
Anyone else wish mankind would just go extinct already?
>>
t.Yeah kinda
>>
>>28865864
it will, but we will already be dead long time ago
>>
>>28865864
it already did. you're living in hell right now
>>
I'm probably in the minority on that, art/music (mainly the music) is advancing pretty quickly (dont say some examples of popular shit as a reason why it's not) and I feel like it's really sad it has to go to waste just because of normalfag morals
>>
File: 1rt3.jpg (59 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1rt3.jpg
59 KB, 854x859
>you'll never witness the extinction of mankind
feels worse than >tfw no gf desu
>>
>>28866152

this theory makes more sense than i'd like to admit
>>
File: 1411989082974.jpg (200 KB, 750x630) Image search: [Google]
1411989082974.jpg
200 KB, 750x630
No, I want humanity to overcome the things that are causing it to go extinct.
>>
>>28866106
I'd just like to be the last human alive and live forever. But with all the infrastructure intact I could build upon.

>>28866152
I believe it.

>>28866170
It does, because mates are human and humans make terrible mates.
>>
>>28865896
>>28865864
>>28866170

You're all in luck. Humanity will probably kill itself off within the century, whether it's due to climate change, resource wars, etc.
>>
File: sf.jpg (34 KB, 289x318) Image search: [Google]
sf.jpg
34 KB, 289x318
>>28865864
Only after they have achieved their purpose.

Humans will go extinct eventually, we are part of a paradigm shift between naturally evolved life and intelligent life that artificially designs their own bodies and minds. They will be replaced by their own creations.
>>
everyday i wake up hoping there will be a story on the news about a new deadly virus that's spreading rapidly
>>
>>28866241
I doubt it. Unfortunately, humans have pretty much conquered everything and I doubt anything could kill us. We are so bored without real conflict in our world, and yet we are so complacent and timid that we just accept whatever society or government tells us. We will live the rest of our days on a very small planet. I doubt we will ever actually even colonize mars, let alone expand into the universe. This is pretty much it. You know how movies and TV always show the future as being hyper advanced with weird clothes and tech and architecture? Well I seriously doubt the world will ever change very much beyond where we are now. sure tech will get better, but will that really make much of a difference? Life is already as easy as it can possibly get. Please someone nuke us
>>
>>28866208
Have fun overcoming the fact that normies are ruled by subconsciousness.
>>
>>28866503
I wouldn't be so sure.

If we burned all available fossil fuels, for example, we'd raise the average global temperature above 6 degrees celsius, which would BTFO not only humanity but the vast majority of multicellular life on earth.
>>
>>28866351

Buddy do I have good news for you

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.