[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
accomplishments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: 9snMXbt.png (515 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
9snMXbt.png
515 KB, 1000x1500
Since this board is so negative i think we should post some good/normie tier things we have done this week, i'll start:

>oneitis hugged me
>>
>>28865637
Ate some pizza and went to a quiz
felt good being picked first because people think your smart
>>
>kissed a girl
>on the lips
>also, she was not my mom so that's cool
This should make robots feel great. I think we might really have a chance, guys. Right? RIGHT?
>>
>>28865637
Got a job and ended my 8 month unemployment streak.
>>
Asked out the oneitis, so at least I now have an answer
>>
File: Estonian-Robot.jpg (2 MB, 4896x3264) Image search: [Google]
Estonian-Robot.jpg
2 MB, 4896x3264
>I started doing chores, tidying the house, including my mother's bedroom.
>pof girl told me (after 1 month of whatsapp talking and stalling meeting irl) that there's "no feeling" when I brought up the meeting thing again. Activated visibility on pof again and talked to 2 girls the next day.
>I didn't skip my workout.

It's been a good day. If only I was playing vidya instead of posting here it would be perfect.

>>28865667
We do.

>>28865683
Congrats!
>>
>>28865683
good job, anon

desu famalamadindong suck my dick
>>
File: 1447720231087.png (667 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447720231087.png
667 KB, 800x800
>>28865637
I left the house almost every day this week. Apart from today.
I left the house to ride my bicycle around. I did this to make my family think I actually went to school. I quite enjoyed riding around. No boundries. Didn't have to go anywhere. Just riding around.

I really enjoyed it. I should do it more often.
>>
>>28865823
that sound refreshing and nice, good work anon, keep it up :^)
>>
>>28865637

>Didn't kill myself this week
>Didn't make my parents cry this week
>>
File: wojakpsychiatrist.png (2 MB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
wojakpsychiatrist.png
2 MB, 1280x884
>>28865846
I'm afraid that's not possible. I already got a threat that I would get kicked out if I didn't attend class.
They got me to sign a contract to be in class 100% of the time. I broke that contract by not showing up for 2 weeks.
I'm very paranoid that my college will contact my father and my entire family gets angry, shouts at me, and continues hating me again.

I guess for every little bit of happiness there are a lot of negative consequences.

Sorry for bringing negativity into your thread. But it feels nice telling this
>>
>>28865637
Finally started talking to the girl I liked, and it seems like we hit it off. I still may get friendzoned or whatever, but atleast I'm trying and knowing that makes me feel pretty good.
>>
>>28865694
How did you do it exactly? Also, what was the answer?
>>
I went outside yesterday.
>>
>>28866016
Having to balls to ask someone out is an accomplishment. He might not get the girl now, but at least now he knows he can do it.
>>
>>28866060
Hey, I didn't imply otherwise, I was just curious since I'm planning on asking a girl out soon and I don't really know how to do it.
>>
>>28866069
I had a gf before, but I can't give any advice. Never been in that situation. Ask in /adv/. They might have some useful info. Of course, filter everything they tell you.
>>
>>28866097
Meh, I've never been on /adv/ and I don't plan on going. I was asking here because it seemed convenient, but it doesn't really matter. I think I'll just be upfront and direct when the situation seems right and hope for the best.
>>
>>28865637
Girl told me to get in my car then jumped in and stratled me. She pulled her tanktop all the way down and shoved her tits in my face. Then we made out for like 30 minutes while dry humping violently. Feels good man.
>>
File: Snapchat-5738760627586231356.jpg (321 KB, 1440x2368) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5738760627586231356.jpg
321 KB, 1440x2368
I'm going to a rave tonight and then helping set up a summer camp tomorrow you kids are weebs
>>
File: 1459726691831-lgbt.png (257 KB, 434x440) Image search: [Google]
1459726691831-lgbt.png
257 KB, 434x440
>first kiss with a tranny
>first cuddle with a tranny
next goal is to lose my virginity to a tranny which I'm pretty sure is going to happen soon
>>
Also, I have to tell you anons, this girl was the first one I decided to try being an "asshole" towards while chatting and hanging out, and it works surprisingly well. My chad friend always told me it was the way to go, but I always decided to be pretty polite. I can't believe how effective it actually is, being rude and teasing her.

Now, I'm not the one to generalize and say "that approach is universal and works on all women", but I'm honestly surprised how well it works on this one.
>>
>>28866142
Have fun man, I'm actually a DJ at raves so I'm taking this week off to chill before exams and stuff starts.
>>
File: Snapchat-3303103701608447660.jpg (509 KB, 1440x2368) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3303103701608447660.jpg
509 KB, 1440x2368
>>28866154
If you can get a transexual, you can probably get real women. Just go to raves and play Grabass (:
>>
File: 1462308313958.jpg (196 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1462308313958.jpg
196 KB, 800x450
>>28865637
>had a girl hug me
>made my magnum opus
https://clyp.it/x0hgjcfq
>>
>>28866126
>He doesn't compile information and reflects on it before acting.
>Hope for the best.
Ok.

>>28866154
>tranny
>accomplishment
Ok.

>>28866192
>Grabass
I know how to play backgammon. Are they similar? :^)
>>
>>28866251
I've done that before anon, but overthinking stuff usually led me to not doing anything and feeling bad about it afterwards.

Even if I get rejected, atleast I'll know I had guts to try. I would probably feel bad for a while, but still, it would be no worse than feeling bad for wasting another possible chance.
>>
>>28865637
An attractive girl asked if I wanted to do a quick study session before class started. I know she was just using me for my notecards but it went alright regardless.
>>
>>28866293
I feel you. You could set a deadline and do some research until then. Having normal friends helps a lot, since you can ask them directly.

Hope it goes well, but even if it doesn't, it's a victory nonetheless. A new frontier.
>>
>>28866192
why would I want a real woman?
>>28866251
it's an accomplishment for me, this has been my ultimate goal since I was 13, I'm living my dreams, can you say the same?
>>
>>28866338
Thanks man. I don't really understand what information I'm supposed to gather though? I know she enjoys my company to a degree (dunno if in a romantic way tho) because she starts conversations with me, and she told me she wished I was out with her today because her friends are boring.

I don't know, but if I don't try something with her, I might aswell just give up on women in general.
>>
>>28865637
i started exercising to build some muscles.Plus tomorrow i'll go to sign up for night school and obtain my high school diploma.Hopefully there'll be some cute girls in class with me.
>>
>>28866369
>it's an accomplishment for me, this has been my ultimate goal since I was 13.
Is this bait?
>can you say the same?
Yes. Though mine don't involve fucking camouflaged dudes.
Why is legacy captcha so fucking good?
>>
hmm good things i've done this week. You've got me Op this is a tough one. Let's see i built up the courage to tell my oneitis that i like her and managed to supress the feelings of shame and despair when she regected me. Managed to supress any feelings i felt for her beforehand. Droped out of my shitty college course and am now embracing the lovely, although short lived, life of a comfy neet. Come to the conclusion that i'll never commit suicide so i might aswell try to get my shit together. Had a brief momment of positive outlook towards life
>>
File: watfeel.jpg (27 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
watfeel.jpg
27 KB, 310x310
Finally got the balls to talk to the cute girl from school i want to ask out.
>ended up sperging out and showing all my autism
but still had the balls to talk to her, so I guess that's a start
>>
I did this when I was 16, but you robos might be interested. I fell in love with a girl for the first time. I was so into her I even wrote poetry. My interest in relationships was nil due to my upbringing in a fucked up marriage, which made it even more absurd. Realising I had no actual reasons to love the girl, I was able to destroy my love for her through mere introspection. Then I burned all the poems and never told anyone.

The feeling went away.

It returned a couple of times, with different girls, but it became weaker, like an echo of the first. By the time I got an actual girlfriend that feeling was nowhere to be found.

It's nice to be free of those chains.

Good night, mechanical people.
>>
>>28866708
it's not bait
I've been a degenerate tranny chaser since I started lurking /b/ when I was 13
literally the second I laid eyes on bailey jay I had an epiphany and realized I needed to have sex with trannies at some point
I was never really into ciswomen and that experience basically cleared up any confusion that I used to have on the matter
>>
>>28866917
I'm going to bed and, with help from above, never coming back here.

Thanks, anon. I hope you find happiness in your own special way.
>>
>>28865637
>oneitis
what does this meme word mean? never heard it outside 4chan
>>
>>28867029
Pretty sure it means your crush, except taken to robot tier obsession
>>
>girl I like sent me a message
>asking for weed to buy
>I reply that I can't be assed hoping she will insist
>she doesn't
Well, at least I had a shot.
>>
File: tracer_overwatch.0.0.jpg (138 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
tracer_overwatch.0.0.jpg
138 KB, 1600x900
>>28865637
Bought Overwatch and played with some new friends.
I know its not really that good like I haven't accomplished anything, but meeting and talking with new people is an achievement for me. And that's probably the best thing I did this week, since I'm usually the type to avoid talking with new people.
>>
>>28865637
despite having a degenerative heart condition i was able to walk the whole way to the pizza hut down the street and buy a pizza since i was out of food but also didn't die
i feel like i have foot in death's door but at least i'm not hungry
>>
>going out in town this weekend with friends
>be the first time since christmas that i've seen some of them
Moving away from your hometown sucks major dick but it's nice to be back in the summer
>>
I've been casually dating this girl for a few of weeks and most of our dates are just runs with some coffee at the end. She got injured so I thought it was over but she rang me up asking if I wanted to walk some tracks with her over the next week, so I'll take my dog, which she adores, with me.
>>
>>28865637
Fucked the girl I love. She kissed and hugged me afterwards. She did tell me she hated me but oh well.
>>
I've been training my left hand, and today I went to PF Chang's and was able to use chopsticks with it. Now I can write, draw, use any utensils, box, type, and use a mouse or trackpad with either hand. It's a good feeling.
>>
>>28866964
k see you tomorrow sempai
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.