[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I felt that this needs to be addressed. Yesterday I saw a thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: NHKlightnovel.jpg (89 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
NHKlightnovel.jpg
89 KB, 450x640
I felt that this needs to be addressed.

Yesterday I saw a thread where OP faggot said that whoever didn't watch pic related he is not welcome on /r9k/.

>decide fuck it lets see whats this shit
>play first episode
>hikikomori, ok i know what that is
>as it progress I see how it is related to r9k
>ok relateable things from irl
>,,,
>at the end of episode a mysterious cute girl pops out and decide to SAVE HIM FROM HIS LIFE
>into the trash it goes

This is just another normie production with some cute bitch deciding out of the blue to save some fucked up isolated freak from his depression

This does not happen irl.
Respect the people with REAL depression you normie newfags.
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1449243047133.png (149 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
1449243047133.png
149 KB, 326x302
>>28865438
must have triggered your autism pretty hard for you to make such a shitty thread after one episode. dont keep watching it, youll probably go nuts.
>>
>>28865489
keep living your "life" with your friends from cartoons you fucking schizo
>>
>watched
>but posts a pic of the book
>>
>>28865551
you really showed him with that post you fucking ultra autist
>>
For what I remember, manga and anime are a bit different.
Manga is even more depressing than the animated show. And yeah, the MC is r9k/ incarnated
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.