[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>ask friend if he wants to hang out
>makes up an excuse
>rather sit 24/7 at home and plays cancerous anime games

Every fucking time... I hope you have a heart attack or die painfully of colon cancer you fat fuck
>>
Posting on r9k.

And insulting Robots.

REEEEEEEEE!!!

Fucking fagot. Hope you die of STDs you got from your slut...

REEEEE!!
>>
>ask a girl in the Costco food court if she wants to hang out with me
>she says no
>I take out $20 hold it out to her
>she doesn't take it
>I say, "Take it, then we can hang out"
>she refuses

Why are all women such fucking whores who deserve to be gang raped by niggers?
>>
>>28865222
You are just trying to give money to non prostitutes.
>>
>friend invites me over to hang at his place
>all he does when I get there is play shitty anime MMOs and watch episodes of Steven Universe on his PC
>nothing to talk about
>this goes on for a few hours before I decide to leave

Like what the fuck did you want from me if you were just going to be a quiet autist and not acknowledge my presence.
>>
>>28865644
LMAO thats literally him just without the Steven Universe shit

bars & pubs, cinema, bowling, kart racing, football, swimming or meeting up with girl and and he chose to sit every fucking weekend alone eating fast food and playing video games
>>
>>28865222
>girl doesn't want to hang out with me, so she's a fucking whore

You probably proclaim to be a nice guy too, amirite?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.