[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw she still has dozens of guys lining up to slip her the d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>mfw she still has dozens of guys lining up to slip her the d
>>
>>28865085
She is on tinder now? She has had multiple boyfriends according to the facebook copy pasta. Anyone want to post the xray of her skull?
>>
IRON CHIN TORI

It's actually very ironic that her name is Tori because she has what is called bony tori in her jaw.
>>
>>28865085
>a mutated skull ugly ass freak has more sexual experience than me
>>
>>28865085
Damn, she actually has a decent body.
>>
>>28865085
This is photoshopped, right?
>>
>>28865196
Nope, if you can believe that. She probably works out like crazy to compensate. Sad
>>
>>28865237
Why doesn't she have a surgery to fix her skull? We have all seen the x-rays.
>>
>>28865257
I think her case is so bad it's beyond fixing. No plastic surgery could repair a deformity that severe
>>
>>28865085
The ultimate butterface.
>>
>>28865142
I shudder to picture all the beta dicks she has taken.
>>
>>28865085
>50% chance to be female
>Not
Well, at least I don't have a period r-right?
>>
Nice bod though mi famiglia
>>
File: brown-paper-bag.jpg (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
brown-paper-bag.jpg
7 KB, 300x300
>>28865304
The ultimate solution to butterface
>>
Just put a paper bag on that fucking skank.
She has an amazing body. That's all that matters when it comes to random hookups.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.