[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cut someone off by accident while driving home today. She had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: VBEycfmb[1].jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb[1].jpg
18 KB, 400x400
I cut someone off by accident while driving home today. She had to slam on her breaks and honked the fuck out of me, and gave me a dirty look when she passed me later. I feel like shit. I'm sorry
>>
>she
It was probably her fault anyway. Don't sweat it
>>
>>28865026
Seriously. 90 percent of drivers are fucking morons. Don't feel too bad, OP.
>>
>>28865319
>>28865026
Thanks. It's a dangerous intersection and I go through it every day for the last few years. This is the first time I screwed up and I guess I'm a little shaken by it
>>
even if I'm 100% in the right getting honked rattles me
>>
tfw consistently go 80-90mph down the thruway and never get pulled over
>>
File: 1463967234627.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1463967234627.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>have to drive about 40 minutes on the highway to work everyday
>speed limit 70 mph
>trucks drive about 65
>normal cars going about 73-77
>always come up to about 3 or 4 trucks lined up in right lane
>first couple trucks going the same at 65
>third truck going about fucking 66
>he decides to pass causing about 10 cars to slam on the breaks risking the life of everyone involved
>he doesn't speed up and takes about 5 minutes to pass the other two trucks
>when he's finally past the last truck begins to pass
>repeat

Every fucking day. Every god damn fucking day. All truck drivers should be fucking executed.
>>
>>28864956
driving mishaps always make me feel like shit too OP...

the only thing you can do is learn from it. know what you did wrong, and refuse to let it happen again.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.