[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dream that I'm a KGB agent >comrades and I discover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: D8bT9tz.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
D8bT9tz.jpg
126 KB, 1200x1600
>dream that I'm a KGB agent
>comrades and I discover a scientist's plan to defect to America
>we head out to his facility in Siberia to arrest him
>he has a mental breakdown and flees into the woods
>it's a wooded enclosure so we drive around to pick him up on the other side
>as we're waiting, we see a figure coming out of the woods
>thinking it's the scientist, we get out of our black van and start walking towards him
>as we get closer, we realize it's not the scientist at all
>it's actually a dog attached by its leash to the collar of an even bigger dog, and this dog is the size of a giraffe and its walking the smaller dog
>I scream "GET BACK IN THE CAR"
>the giant dog and his normal-sized companion notice us and start trotting over to say hi
>screaming hysterically, we scramble back into the car and lock the doors just in time for the giant dog to press his monstrous face up against the glass window
>we drive away yelling at the top of our lungs
>I wake up covered in sweat

What does it mean?
>>
This is all that anyone will care about you:

I did not read your boring dream.

You do not matter, faggot.
>>
>>28864941
You're a communist sympathizer who is afraid of big dogs.

>Thatdogwasthemannow
>>
Oh it's another /I had a dream when I was asleep/ thread. Wow that's really..... Uhh special.
>>
>>28864941
You're a communist sympathizer who is afraid of big dogs.
Somehow not original. What the fuck.
>Thatdogwasthemannow
>>
File: microsoft_edge_logo_detail.png (48 KB, 600x657) Image search: [Google]
microsoft_edge_logo_detail.png
48 KB, 600x657
>>28864953
EEEUUGGHGHGHHHHH OWWWWWWW!!!!!!

watch where you sling that edge man.
>>
>>28864941
>What does it mean?
This boy needs therapy
>>
>>28864983
>>28864953
What's with the hate towards dreams?
It's probably the most interesting thing a robot will do in his 24 hour routine.

Fucking normies need to get out. reeeee
>>
>>28864941
That you are a comrade of mine :^)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.