[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw rich kids complain about their problems >mfw rich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 321x352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 321x352
>mfw rich kids complain about their problems
>mfw rich kids can't ever know if someone wants to be their friend/partner because of their money
>they constantly have to worry about being used like the tool they are
>>
File: 1423713890668.gif (116 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1423713890668.gif
116 KB, 277x400
inb4 mad richies come in this thread and whine about "muh social anxiety"

reminder that money can buy happiness
>>
fucking poor people i swear to god
>>
>>28864958
>was poor
>am now well off but not rich yet
>void in chest still not filled
what do?

that being said being well off is 10x better than being poor, you can buy entertainment to forget about your lack of happiness. But right now i sit at home, dont know what to do and feel sad
>>
>rich people can't have friends meme
The contrary, rich people are inherently more interesting to hang around with, they have more interesting lifestories. And they can use eachother as investment opportunities.

Now go cry in a corner.
>>
>>28865010
>But right now i sit at home, dont know what to do and feel sad
lmao
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>mfw met one rich kid in highschool
>befriended him and acted like his wealth didn't really mean anything to me since I was in it for the friendship
>mfw rich kid introduceds me to other rich kids who I quickly befriend
>mfw I have a social group of 15+ rich kids who love hanging out with me because I'm "real" and "chill"
>they constantly buy me food and drugs
>allow me to crash at their luxurious houses whenever we're hanging out
>never expect anything in return because I'm a poorfag
>mfw I'm actually middle class but pretend to be poorer around them for free shit
>mfw I don't even ask them to give me shit but they do anyways
>mfw for the most part they are pretty toolish with no real world experience
>but they're fun to be around
>>
Poorfags are entitled bitches, been born rich is just dumb luck. No point being a jelly scumbag.
>>
>>28865302
you should keep them around
they can lend you some sweet job in the future
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.