[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up or is she a whore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: fffff.png (15 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
fffff.png
15 KB, 200x233
Met a cute girl on a night out, texted her the next day and asked her to meet up for drinks, and she agreed. I'm your typical kv NEET, but she didn't seem to mind for some crazy reason. Even liked how I was "a little weird". Fine by me. We got along real great and I was pretty stoked, but then she said she was only visiting her parents for the weekend and still studying abroad for 2 mths so we decided not to date until she got back.

We kept in touch over text and later Skype, our messages got longer and longer and in her last message she asked a lot about my life and said I could take my time replying (since it was so long). Cool.
About 3 wks later I sent her a message and I got no answer for 3 or 4 days, and so I texted her to let her know I replied, and then she said:

Oh, did you really? I'm sorry! I logged in [on Skype] every day for 2 weeks and figured you lost interest, so I met someone else.

Me: Wtf, ok. So in a week you met someone else that you like more than me??

Her: It's new, but he seems really excited about me and it made me realize I wanted someone that is as excited about me as I am about them. Like you clearly weren't.

Me: You specifically said "take your time", but whatever. bye.

Her: Yes I know, and I'm sorry. If I had known you were still interested, I would've told you not to bother obviously.

Me: and you said you weren't dating, seems kinda slutty.

Her: Not getting into this. You said you were dating other girls, so it's not that weird for me to think you moved on after not hearing from you for a month. Goodbye --- .

(I did say that btw, only to not seem too desperate for her. A maybe-fuckup)

Feeling pretty shitty tbhfam.
Did I just fuck up my first/only chance with a girl or was she a no good whore not worth my time anyway?
>>
>>28863987
You tried too hard to play it cool. 3 weeks? Damn. Sounds like you really weren't interested in her lmao
>>
>>28863987
She was a slut and you've dodged a bullet.
She met this other cunt way to fast, obviously has a few orbiters floating around her.

Don't rush these things OP, you shouldn't need another person to make you happy.
>>
She simply found better than you. That's what women do. Move on.
>>
>>28864050
well my life is boring and I tried to write and interesting message, it took a while n I though she'd be cool with it. Moved on to another dude lol.
>>
>>28864088
yea well, honestly, after meeting her I was happy for the first time in 10 years prob. Being alone sucks. But thanks, she probably was a slut.
>>
File: HJ2gdj3.jpg (123 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
HJ2gdj3.jpg
123 KB, 760x570
>>28864125
If your life is so boring how hard would it be to send a little message like "Hey Stacy! How's studying abroad going?"
>>
>>28863987
Don't be too hard on yourself. This is either miscommunication or she was incompatibly flighty anyway. desu I wouldn't ever bring up dating other girls to a girl (it's one thing to have other girls interested, but telling them usually comes off as either a lie or a sign that you're not very interested in her) but this shit happens. It's not easy man.

Two things:
>One
what's your age, anon? This seems like schoolyard bullshit to me, which would make this kind of nonsense normal. If you're in your late 20's/30's it's a shitty move on her part as much as yours imho.

>Two
It sounds like you're suffering from something I've struggled with forever - emotional constipation. qt's will quite often mistake the fact that you aren't an open emotional book as you being 'closed off'. Not saying you should be a spaz and "omg lol yur cutte!!!" or anything, but just see if you can try to work on being a bit more expressive.

So yeah, I'd say the reality is in between here. You didn't exactly play your cards right but she seemed just as bad at communicating as you were. And if she's young & not a unicorn chances are she'll be quick to jump onto a better option - especially if she doesn't think you're serious about her either.

Doesn't make her a slut, but doesn't sound like she had the kind of character you wanted in a girl either.
>>
File: 1446510899265.jpg (106 KB, 1068x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446510899265.jpg
106 KB, 1068x1280
>>28863987
3 weeks is way too long for a reply. You waited too long, and it's completely your fault.

"Take your time" probably meant 5 days or less. Honestly, what kind of weak-brained neanderthal takes more than 1 day to compose an email, even if it's long, let alone 3 fucking weeks with no contact.

You really blew it, OP.
>>
>>28863987
>3 weeks
You done fucked up boy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.