[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, motherfuckers, I've got another scenario for you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (600 KB, 1132x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
600 KB, 1132x720
Alright, motherfuckers, I've got another scenario for you. You're with your girlfriend and she bakes you a red velvet cake. You devour the whole thing. You love red velvet. "This tasted kinda strange," you say. "I love red velvet. But what was in it?" She says nothing and places a dry tampon on the table. What do you do? Pic related
>>
>>28863928
Eat it and tell her to make more.
>>
>>28863928
Wouldn't care as long as it was a good cake. It would also be too much trouble to collect blood from a tampon, a diva cup is more realistic in this scenario, anon.
>>
>>28863970
The tampon is dry because she didn't use it, retard
>>
>>28863928
I am horny and ignorant enough to like that idea very much
>>
>>28863928
Sucker punch her in the fucking face and then kick her in the stomach when she's on the floor and walk out of the house to drink myself to sleep.
>>
>find oreos
>slater them in sugar and ketchup
>attempt to ingest
>vomit
>vomit everywhere
>recover from heaving
>break up with her
>block her on all forms of contact

Without hesitation.
>>
>implying I trust another person enough to just eat what they give me

Go fuck yourself.
>>
Call her a fucking nigger and shove my cock down her throat until I tear her in half all the way down the middle
>>
>sister is obsessed with red velvet cake
t-this doesn't mean anything r-right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.