[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to get closer to a girl >but you also don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Girls_ce567e_5856342.jpg (117 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Girls_ce567e_5856342.jpg
117 KB, 900x599
>want to get closer to a girl

>but you also don't want her to find out what a huge, friend-less fucking loser you are

help
>>
Tomoko is a friend-less fucking loser and if she was pursuing me I would be overwhelmingly happy
>>
>>28863819
i meant real fucking life you weeb shit
>>
Easy, man. Don't talk about yourself. Show interest and ask her shit about her life. Girls love to talk. Just look at her in the eyes as she talks to you about her life, if she ever goes quiet ask her another question, make a joke in between every now and then, smile, start getting closer, shit, just forget you exist.
>>
I know that feel bro, how the fuck are you supposed to explain to a girl that you're a 21 year old KV without scaring her off or making yourself seem unnatractive or like a loser to her? If I ever get into that scenario I'll probably just be honest with her and tell her how I've been depressed since I was 12 and that I started lifting to help with depression and that when I'm with her I don't feel depressed anymore and hopefully she'll understand and not be turned off from me when I tell her. If you say something like that, even if it's not true for you, there's a good chance she will understand as long as she isn't a stacy/roastie, at least I hope there is.
>>
Guys I need more of your wisdom here

sage fucking advice lads
>>
fake it till you make it. works for plenty of people. but you have to actually be sure you want to be someone who isn't you.

i assume if these girls are talking to you and the other guy in the thread, they aren't the worst form of roastacie out there. if, Ra permit it, she is an introvert, she is more likely to respect a virgin if it's by choice. or if not, it's whatever, just go with the flow

if you enjoy talking to them and do it often then just keep doing that, why worry about what she'll think of your secrets if you just don't share them? if you even have the chance to form a relationship you're doing great man

what's important is that you just don't dwell on your failures; don't let them hang over you. it doesn't matter what women think, it matters what you think.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.