[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /Caffeine pills/ here? is it as helpful as coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr1221212reddit.jpg (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
tumblr1221212reddit.jpg
8 KB, 269x187
who /Caffeine pills/ here? is it as helpful as coffee?
>>
>>28863182
Much better than coffee
>No need for various presses, etc
>Can choose the exact dose you want easily
>Cheap as fuck compared to decent coffee
>No teeth staining
>>
>>28863213
idk pham. I'm a huge caffeine junkie but pills didnt do it for me. usually took 700-900mgs a day but it didnt really make me as awake as coffee. I drink about 1-2 pots a day now. teeth yellow af, always twitching and anxious but at least I'm functioning.
>>
>>28863213
where can you get said pills? is it sold in pharmacies?
>>
bumpirino for wagecucks
>>
le bumpe for le cucke
>>
its a little sharper high than coffee, coffee is smoother
>>
they're awful, don't touch them seriously. It's like speed when you first try them, they'll definitely help you stay up if you haven't had enough sleep, but after you do them a few times they'll just make you feel sick and gross and won't even keep you up.
>>
>>28864878
I mainly need them in the morning to wake up desu, and only plan to use them as replacement for coffee when wageslaving (no more than twice-thrice a day). will I still develop tolerance?
>>
>>28863182
i've been using them for the last month or so. coffee was giving me nausea oddly.

be sure you buy the otc alertness med caffeine from your pharmacy and not an almost totally unregulated supplement with caffeine

if you take 400mg at once you risk irritability

you can blow caffeine pills. it stings a bit but i really enjoyed it back in the day. colors get bright and blurry, sound is extremely satisfying, a sense of power and waves of pleasure coursing through the body. the latter is amplified through alcohol and/or cannabis use. feels so good.
>>
>>28865023
thx m8. don't plan on using as drugs though
>>
>>28863182
caffeine makes anxiety worse tbqh
>>
>>28865172
Just imagine what a stronger stimulant does to it. You probably wouldn't even go outside anymore.
>>
File: 1432186033571.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1432186033571.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>28865224
> implying i go outside

original com
>>
>>28865397
I used to have outdoor hobbies and stuff, but these drugs took that away from me. Now I'm like a paranoid shut-in type. People with anxiety should stay away from stimulants I think.
>>
green/black tea has a decent amount of caffeine and antioxidants. good shite m8s.
>>
>>28865474
No time / place for tea while slaving m8
>>
>>28865144
>ingesting a drug
>don't plan on using as drugs though
What is this fucking logic
>>
>>28863213
>teeth staining
I have this from drinking too much coffee. They're little brown spots near my gums, on just about all my teeth. My dentist said he's never seen anything like it and would need to drill into the teeth to remove them. Thus, I am left with coffee stains on my teeth for the rest of my life.
>>
>>28865441
maybe it wasn't the drugs
>>
>>28865525
>My dentist said he's never seen anything like it and would need to drill into the teeth
>to remove fucking stains on teeth
Again, what the hell is the logic (from varying sources) in this thread even? I'd seriously reconsider my choice of dentists if mine suggested drilling the tooth in order to remove stains. Holy shit.
>>
>>28863301
Bullshit, caffeine "adiction" is a meme

People of my country drink coffee at least twice a day
>>
caffeine pills are ideal for long-term energy. drinking coffee makes it hit much quicker, but it also metabolizes out of your body in 1/2 the time that the pills do.

i still prefer coffee if i'm at home & not going anywhere in the next few hours, but tablets are nice to take before leaving home for several hours
>>
>>28863325
It's not a prescription drug so just buy it off amazon or go to your local drug store and get Vivarin.
>>
>>28865631
they probably also only use 6-8 .oz cups. in the states, a "cup" is usually a 12 ounce mug, and many people have 3-6 of them a day
>>
>>28865652
>or go to your local drug store and get Vivarin

don't bother with Vivarin. go to a Kroger or something, and you can find store brand tablets for 1/2 the cost. i get 40 x 200mg tablets for $3 that way
>>
>>28865563
Not the caffeine anyway. It's still not a good idea for people with anxiety disorders in my opinion.
>>
>>28865591
He tried to remove the stain on one of the teeth for about 30 minutes using several techniques, and eventually said that the stain was embedded in the enamel or something and couldn't be removed from the surface. He didn't mean it as "this is what I recommend", he just said there would literally be no other way to do it.
>>
File: mug.jpg (137 KB, 1080x1116) Image search: [Google]
mug.jpg
137 KB, 1080x1116
>>28865672
I don't know hou much is an oz, but we use this mugs, I am from Costa Rica, and high quality coffee is cheap as fuck
>>
>>28865752
oh man yeah, i drank from one of those in a restaurant a few days back. they're in the 6-8 .oz range. most people that are caffeine junkies, will consume the equivalent of 6-12 of those every day
>>
>>28865796
>6-12 of those every day
How do you manage to not develop stomach cancer?
>>
>>28865796
I would say our cups are like 350ml
>>
>>28865848
iirc, coffee's actually been shown to help with cancer resilience. i could see ulcers being a potential issue though, especially if drank black all the time

i've known people that drank a 12 cup pot (2 liters,) or even more, in a day with no issues. their tolerance was so fucked up that they could drink multiple cups right before going to bed, though

>>28865871
ahhh alright, so that's bout 12 ounces too then. i assumed 6-8 'cause the restaurant cup i drank from looked the exact same as that image, blue ring and all. i suppose the same design can be bumped up in size
>>
>>28865645
that's good news lad.
oregano
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.