[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw all the normalfags will die of cancer in your lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: btfo.png (503 KB, 649x955) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
503 KB, 649x955
Post yfw all the normalfags will die of cancer in your lifetime from using their normiephones.
>>
File: 1454703615698.png (76 KB, 317x436) Image search: [Google]
1454703615698.png
76 KB, 317x436
The phones themselves aren't really the problem, it's the base stations that emit the most harmful EM radiation. And those effect everyone, phone user or not.
>>
eh, does it only give you cancer if you get actual messages?

I haven't had a phone call or text for like 2 weeks, the only text I got was from Domino's pizza.
>>
Fucking everything causes cancer. Everyone on the planet will get cancer at some point. Accept it now.
>>
>>28863494
agreed
like shit ppl wont put their phone in a pocket because of the "radiations"
>>
File: dusk.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
dusk.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1064
>tfw normals all die out and a new golden age of mankind dawns
>>
im using my phone to read this thread
>>
>people tell me to get a phone all the time
>don't understand that people don't contact me
>>
Redpill: it is impossible to get cancer from radiowaves. They are not high-requency enough to disrupt dna. Gamma radiation on the other hand...
>>
>>28864019
then I'll get told shit like
>Well, no one contacts you because you dont have a phone!
>>
File: 1446079057380.png (496 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446079057380.png
496 KB, 633x758
>>28862958
>you will never witness a mass suicide plan by the jews where all the normies kill themselves because it's trendy
I wish the merchant was more nice to us. I'd pay him for his services.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.