[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever have to leave their dog with a neighbor so you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ByDGc.jpg (6 KB, 259x177) Image search: [Google]
ByDGc.jpg
6 KB, 259x177
Anyone ever have to leave their dog with a neighbor so you could go somewhere else for a week or two?

>tfw really starting to miss Murph but at least I'll be home soon
>>
File: 1440782001262.jpg (40 KB, 616x474) Image search: [Google]
1440782001262.jpg
40 KB, 616x474
>held off from joining the military for four years now because don't want to leave my dog
>>
>>28862827
One time I asked this autistic kid next door to look after my dog, and he died as the kid was a complete screw-up. But I'm sure your pupper will be fine
>>
>>28862827
I'm sure Murph will be fine and your neighbour isn't an autistic asshole...
>>
gee, anon... I don't know how to tell you this?

fuck it, don't wanna ruin your trip, murph is good man.

the autismo you asked to look after him went to see him twice a day!
>>
is this the same guy who did the "my neighbour asked me to look after his dog and its almost dead"
>>
i don't think that just because the dog is lying lifeless on and refusing to eat it's any reason to take him to the vet
>>
Murph is... erm... murphs great anon
>>
>>28863137
murphs just fine..

incidentally, are you familiar with murphy's law?
>>
Everyone download the images in that thread. Post them everywhere, make it go Viral.

See if the owner sees it.
>>
Ur dog is dead m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.