[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>made a profile on a dating site >wondering why nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>made a profile on a dating site
>wondering why nobody is texting me
>finally one girl liked my profile
>I liked her in return
>"wtf did I do"
>closed the site
I'm so autistic.
>>
You almost fucked her

Next time comment AND like, you'll be drowning in vagina in no time at all
>>
I've been there too, Anon. Keep trying, message her, if she liked you, just send "hi, what are you up to". She'll almost certainly respond, then you can start talking about stuff.

Trust me, the autism goes away after a while but you have to keep trying. There's nothing to lose, after all
>>
>>28862913
>hi, what are you up to
Except it, I don't know what to talk about.
>>
>>28863323
Talk about whatever she replies. If she doesn't say anything you can use, just ask what she's into and try to find common interests.

What website are you using, by the way?
>>
>>28863394
Not an english one.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.