[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ignored/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: me irl.png (23 KB, 710x860) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
23 KB, 710x860
I've been attending college since September and most of my class pretend I don't exist. Only two people try and talk to me, a full blown chad who talks to everyone, and this other guy who I thought was a fellow robot but it turns out he has a girlfriend, and people in class talk to him despite him being so quiet.

I admit I haven't gone out my way to try and speak to people in my class, but I have genuine social anxiety. They've never instigated a conversation with me. You'd think the reason I'm ignored is because I don't bother with them but they never bothered me in the first place. I give off an instant presence of nervousness when I'm near people, so why can't they see that? Why did they never try and talk to me? Why is it my job to fucking talk to people first? And why am I the bad guy if I don't? If you talk to me, I'll fucking talk to you. I'm not even that awkward when the conversation gets going but I'm incapable of doing it myself.

Why the fuck are normies so cold? This girl in my class always gives me worried, cold looks and when she is forced to say something to me it's always in a flat expressionless tone. I tried to get her attention the other day because I accidentally picked up her earphones and she literally looked straight through me.

Why do people fucking hate me? I've done nothing wrong. Also, I'm convinced it's partly because of how I look. You could argue that I look creepy because I always look tired or high, and I'm a manlet.

This isn't fucking fair
>>
I'd honestly prefer to be lightly bullied instead of being a ghost. I'd rather be the butt of some normies jokes but It's like I'm not even in the room. Even the teachers seem uncomfortable when I speak to them
>>
File: image.png (989 KB, 732x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
989 KB, 732x1000
Maybe it's your fault and not everyone else's
>>
normie here, you sound like an insecure whiny bitch. If you sit there quietly not looking at anybody or doing anything particularly interesting no one is going to interact with you. this isnt a complicated fucking science. youre so fucking insecure that you start labeling everyone around you as robots and chads and start interpreting signals that dont exist. chill the fuck out. fuck. spaz.
>>
File: 1464105870913.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1464105870913.png
119 KB, 635x493
>>28862744
literally what was the point of this post
>>
>>28862744
Why do you honestly come to this board?
>>
>>28862386
You need to carry a packet of mints and offer them to people. Maybe they'll start calling you Mint-Man.
>>
Most people are awkward to some degree, and they wait for others to talk to them or wait for it to happen naturally.
Average betas talk to good looking guys that exude confidence cause they feel safe around them. No one feels safe around you since you look below average and have zero confidence, so it is your fucking job to actively talk to people if you want some social activity.
>>
>>28862744
So, are you being hostile to him to teach him? How? Or maybe you are a little insecure too and were offended by his words?
>>
>>28862744
people like you are why we hate normies
now kindly get the fuck off my board
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.