[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Took this picture last night on snapchat and noticed something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464210377784.jpg (77 KB, 640x665) Image search: [Google]
1464210377784.jpg
77 KB, 640x665
Took this picture last night on snapchat and noticed something weird. I see a face in the lower left pretty clearly. What do you guys think?
>>
I don't see a face there
>>
>>28862375
Looks like you've gone full-blown retard, OP. Those arrows are just pointing to black pixels.
>>
>>28862375
I see a face.
>>
I can kinda see a face on the far left if that's what you're referring to.
>>
>>28862375
i think you're fucking stupid
>>
>>28862375
I see a face too but its probably your chair or something. The brain tries to see faces in everything so thats whats happening here too.
>>
>>28862375
You got plenty of other things to be scared of than ghosts.
Like loosing your mental health on shady korean forums and becoming more of a paranoid schizo day by day
>>
GET OUT OF THERE OP

ITS NOT SAFE
>>
*turns brightness up* nope *turns back down*
>>
>>28862375
i see the left side of a face, only the left eye showing. Probably not anything surreal though. Not believing in these things yet but something weird happened to my mom a couple of years ago.
>one of her friends invites her to stay in a reworked 1800s hospital
>its a restaurant and a hotel
>they come there thinking theyere gonna have fun
>drinking wine and such
>they arrive
>owner starts making a fire to the fireplace
>they cant light it altough beforehand she had no problems
>everyone starts feeling that they shouldnt be there, thinking they should go back to home
>they take a couple of pictures
>on the morning mom shows pictures
>a green face, much more clear than in ops picture

hundreds of people died there, since they gave births there. kind of interesting.
>>
>>28862682
Great story

(Original comment)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.