[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your experiences good or bad with people who had cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sc00008971.jpg (843 KB, 1565x971) Image search: [Google]
sc00008971.jpg
843 KB, 1565x971
This is a thread for people to share their experiences with cancer patients. I guess I will start off my father has cancer and he is a fucking asshole. I get it, cancer is absolutely terrible and he will probably die, but I stay here at home at day taking him of here and he makes threats/bitches/complains/makes up delusions all the time. Surely cancer patients aren't all this terrible.
>>
>>28862362
fucked up my first post like an idiot. basically dad has cancer, trying to take care of him, constantly being verbally abusive towards only consistent caregiver and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>28862382
Let him die alone
>>
>>28862406
I think this is going to be my only option. You see I basically just stayed at home before he got sick because I couldn't find work (and partly because I have shit social skills) but now I essentially need to be his slave for no pay because my mother is working all week. It's retarded that I am the primary caregiver (I think) and I get no money for suffering such abuse but honestly, I don't want money because they would mean I would have to do a good job. My father wasn't the most friendly person but his general mood wasn't asshole and now it's almost entirely asshole. By the way, his cancer is stomach cancer and apparently he caught it late dude looks completely skeleton right now.
>>
Cancer patients aren't more special than other patients. Cancer is vastly overhyped by the media because of the money grabbing research institution. We could probably save more lives and prevent more suffering if the same amount of money went to mental illness research.
>>
>>28862362
>that woman who calls customer service and complains about having cancer when you can't give her free things
Ok
>>
>>28862382
>I don't know what to do
Dump bleach on the ingrate and leave him to rot in his own misery.
>>
>>28862471
That might be true but I'm not concerned so much with the cancer hype as opposed to just being shat on by my shitty patient. When I see his nurse I want to tell them he is being difficult but they may not do anything. That and I don't think the people that give him the medication know exactly what they are doing because they gave him anti-psychotics when he isn't psychotic at all. On my father, he is probably still in denial about his illness and is just upset that there is a high chance of death from this. I don't know I just don't want him to make the mistake of burning all his bridges before the possible end.
>>
>>28862527
he bitched about his oxygen machine the day before actually. also complains people are hiding his medication from him and that i am trying to steal away his food formula shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.