[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /thinksaboutkillingthemselvesnonsto pbuttooafraidtoactuallygothroughwit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1462848802669.jpg (39 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1462848802669.jpg
39 KB, 373x391
Who /thinksaboutkillingthemselvesnonstopbuttooafraidtoactuallygothroughwithit/ here
>>
>>28862137
LiteralIy everyone.
>>
>>28862137
My excuse are my parents still being alive, i can't do that to them.

But i increase my odds to make it look like an accident, i ride my bike to work, it's pretty visible it has rear red lights, but you never know, drunk driver, cokehead, they get distracted for a split second and bam, eternal peace here i come.

Thats best case scenario, worst case i become a paralyzed vegetable and drive my parents into debt because they don't want to pull the plug.
>>
>>28862137
My only motivation to live is the hope that I'll participate in the next race war to exterminate niggers and hang leftists on the day of the rope.
>>
>>28862137
Thank god I have my shitty fandom but being dependent on a fandom is shitty too.
>>
>>28862137
>Best friend left me (It's a long and painful story.)
>No friends
>No job
>No Uni or Tafe
>No goals in life
>Only girl I loved is dead
I'm probably going to commit soon I don't know how much longer I can do this.

>Do you remember when life was easy?
>>
>>28863908
Last time I genially enjoyed life was probably when I was 14. To this day I'm still sitting here wondering why I'm still alive.
>>
19 here. I've wanted to die for many years now. Life is pointless, painful, depressing, lonely, and scary. I'm distant from my family, and people in general, yet I crave intimacy. Its a fucking nightmare.
But I'm too much of a depressed pussy to do it. Maybe one day I'll be pushed over the edge.
I take solace in knowing that no matter what it will end eventually.
>>
File: 1464220827656.jpg (155 KB, 367x306) Image search: [Google]
1464220827656.jpg
155 KB, 367x306
>>28862137
Me desu, I wish for an accident or something daily.
>>
I myself decided that I would off myself over a year ago and now that I actually set a date I keep feeling like I will regret it if I do.
>>
>>28862137
What video is the pic from? I remember it was /fit/ related
>>
I used to read self-deliverance manuals like Final Exit and The Peaceful Pill Handbook.
The notion that I could have a painless, peaceful death made suicide conceptually easier, but it was difficult for me to develop the motivation and concentration to read them. And there is a fair amount of planning to ensure:
>you don't get interrupted/resuscitated
>the equipment is sufficient/working properly
>no one finds your equipment/drugs
>if you choose drugs, that you don't get ripped off/caught by LEA
>if you're kind and have assets, to craft a proper will
>probably other shit I'm forgetting

But taking ownership of your suicide (when I was more serious about it) made me feel less helpless and more confident in my decision to do it.

Of course, here I am again. So I'm full of shit.
>>
>>28864154
One does not simply get off of Mr. Bones Wild Ride.
>>
>>28865561
I feel that Mr. Bones Wild Ride is a metaphor of life.
You may be excited what will come at the start (childhood, if you have a good one). But the longer it drags on the less you want to be there. It takes too long. You just want to get off. Get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride. Get off life.
>>
Yeah. I think about doing it more than anything else.
>>
File: 1450146255528.png (496 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450146255528.png
496 KB, 633x758
>>28865744
If you haven't sat alone completely shitfaced with "The ride never ends." ringing in your ears. You're not quite ready to die.

In time we all truly understand what it means, even for a mere moment.
>>
I haven't even gotten out of bed today, eaten, or showered.

I'm ready, just need the balls.
>>
>>28866111
Me too, but I'm hungover and I like to wait till I get the house to myself.
>>
>>28866034
The truth
bloxblox
>>
Yeah, pretty much me

Only reason i don't do it is because i don't know what's on the other side

The worlds shit, but i'm too much of a fucking bitch to venture to new ones (aka the other side)
>>
File: _489sZzMYJc.jpg (20 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
_489sZzMYJc.jpg
20 KB, 720x529
even though I'm not a christianfag, years and years of christian indocrination made me afraid of the after life. And the act of killing myself per si is quite scarring.

I'm a pussy.
>>
>>28864330
>regret it if you do
dude you'll be friggin dead
>>
>>28864330
>Regret it
Anon, Once you are dead you won't even know it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.