[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: God.jpg (14 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
14 KB, 599x337
I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that serial killers, abusive boyfriends, murderers, criminals, wife beaters, and even rapists get infinitely more attention from women than me. It almost seems like women would prefer someone that is a complete cruel psychopath who beats them than they prefer me. Not to mention that any of the aforementioned terrible cruel men will have experienced far more interaction with them than me, in all my years I've yet to have my first kiss.

Can someone please give me advice on how to get laid? With someone who actually wants me, not a hooker
>>
Do what they do, pretend to be a normie convincingly and then once you've caught the attention of a girl keep up the act until you either grow old and die, do creepy shit on the side and secretively, or snap and beat her to death. You know, like everyone else on the planet who isn't pure-strain normie does.
>>
>>28862172
>pretend to be a normie
>like everyone else on the planet who isn't pure-strain normie does
whoa there KKK
>>
>>28862133

You have to stomach being someone else. What I mean is, you have to basically be a sellout that only does popular stuff, but have just enough of your own vibe to not seem that way. It's what everyone does. I'm a cyborg fallen from grace because I couldn't deal with that shit so I said fuck it and acted like myself. The way most people get away with this is that they are straight up, through and through one of the herd. Their natural instinct is to like what's popular, and then their consciousness pops in every so often and shifts things, making a person seem unique in their beliefs. We don't have that, and they can sense it.

So if you want to have chicks dig you, you have to showcase your normie-ness with just enough original thinking that you don't come off as a try-hard. Mainstream, by the way, holds true for all social groups: club culture, videogame culture, emo culture, skaters, surfers, techies, CIA cool guys, whoever. So here's my greentext tldr:

>Let the system assimilate you, but still keep your original thoughts in the background
>>
>>28862218
I miss these types of posts
i'm ready for the dark ages of 4chan to end
I'm ready for the stormfags to die off and go away
bring back the rome of 4chan
I want to go back to enlightenment
>>
They aren't autistic, simple as that.
>>
>>28862172

This

Its not like those serial killer rapist go tell women they are serial killer rapist on a first date, just like them you should hide your powerlevel.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.