[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parents yelling again >Turn on white noise to drown it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1444074862137.jpg (232 KB, 538x785) Image search: [Google]
1444074862137.jpg
232 KB, 538x785
>Parents yelling again
>Turn on white noise to drown it out
>Anxiety doesn't go away
Please help me I don't know how to cope with this anymore. I feel a tenseness all over my body and I can feel my nerves getting chills. I just want it to stop...
>>
File: 1461964480349.png (255 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1461964480349.png
255 KB, 400x400
>>28862106
you know what to do anon.
originalio comentario.
>>
Get a job/go to school and move out.

You know exactly what to do. Don't post threads about it.
>>
>>28862106
I believe I found brown noise most pleasant personally. Consider changing.

I also found that site that allows you to generate your ideal noise using a dozen of scrollbars, but it required paying to download, and despite it obviously having to be possible to capture audio at a Linux sound output, and dispite lots of research, I failed to do that.
>>
>>28862387
Brown noise is a bit nicer, but it doesn't seem to drown out as much noise unless I really turn it up.
Thanks anon.

>>28862372
I have a job but I don't really have enough to move out. I only make $1300 a month...
>>
Just ignore it and be neutral. Don't pick a side. They are adults, they should handle their disputes without involving you.
>>
>>28862420
Where do you live?
Bloxx not original
>>
>>28862475
>Don't pick a side.

This implies that one of them isn't right, which they are. In an argument, there's always someone right.
>>
>>28862518
Either one of them could make more sense, either one of them could make no sense, just don't pick a side so they could push you in their argument.
If it does come to you, be neutral as an outsider.
>>
>>28862106
they are obviously fighting over what a piece of useless shit their kid has become
if you want them to stop, grow up and move the fuck out.
get some fucking sense
>>
>>28862518
Not really.
>two people are at a fork in the road
>they argue about which way to go, one says left, the other right.
>actual correct route was a secret trail in between, they were both wrong
>>
>>28862581
Their particular arguments or lack thereof regarding which was the right one still can display varying amounts of logic, external knowledge, consideration for everyone involved's priorities, presence of intimidation and such, etc. An argument based on false premises isn't wrong just because they are wrong.
>>
>>28862106
From the bottom of my heart and talking by experience anon, I can give you one 100% guaranteed advice :

yell a them

why ? because this situation trigger your reptilian part of your brain, hiding in a corner, trembling... your are slowly becoming a beta and for your own sake you have to yell at them, to exteriorize your feelings instead of keeping them for yourself and let them destroy you

Trust me. Parents yell > Yell at your parents.
>>
>>28862885
I wish someone told me this when i was a little kid, my parents were yelling all the time and i took it pretty hard, i was crying often and i remember my mother blaming me that i cry so she can't argue with my father or some shit.

Life scarred me in many ways but i think this was the worst of it all.
>>
My parents fought a lot when I was a kid and I'd usually play with my dog or hide in the back yard. Music or having headphones on never cut it because I could always make out faint yells and the anxiety was still there because I knew it was happening in the next room even if I couldn't hear it.

By the time my parents let me go out on my own I was 12 and they weren't really arguing much anymore because my dad was back on the wagon (good times). Now he's off the wagon and they fight again sometimes now, but nowadays it's not very loud and doesn't last long, I think it's partly because they're getting older so they don't have much energy to scream at each other. If it starts getting really bad again I'll just do what I couldn't do when I was a kid. Go out. And that's my advice to you.

When they argue, just go out somewhere, do literally anything. If they're arguing all the time then stay out all the time. Even if you haven't got the biggest social life, just take up some activities or just roam the streets. Do anything but sit in a house with a toxic environment. It's damaging to the soul
>>
File: doit.jpg (58 KB, 726x720) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
58 KB, 726x720
>>28862885
yes... yeees... let the hatred bring you here boy
>>
>>28862106
Louis is that you?
>>
>oh boy, there are at it again!
>*puts ear to door as of waiting for something to happen*

>>28862885
>26yo/5'7/140lb
>cannot cry or headache
>cannot get mad or headache
>cannot yell or throat hurts
>do not like to be touched
>cannot read emotions
>white male

last night, i watched me mom cry and just sat in same room.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.