[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck I just realised how small the average penis is I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1461954665626.jpg (80 KB, 736x1108) Image search: [Google]
1461954665626.jpg
80 KB, 736x1108
Holy fuck
I just realised how small the average penis is

I was on tinder and met this girl and showed her my dick (I'm 8.5" measured across the top)

She then went ona bout how I'm the biggest she's ever seen and how I "must be at least 12")

It feels real fucking good
>>
4''x4'' here. How does it feel to not be afraid that the woman will not feel a thing?
>>
pro tip: all girls do that in order to make you feel good about your body. You compliment her face, she compliments your penis.
>>
show me bb :3
>>
>>28862100
Never really was afraid, I wouldn't know. But I'm always really excited when I show someone.
>>28862103
I never complimented her, it was just a no strings attached sort of thing (because I told her I had a huge cock)
>>28862110
Why don't you show me yours first?
>>
>>28862165
>Why don't you show me yours first?
lmao are you gay?
>>
>>28862165
What are you doing on /r9k/? Leave. This place is not for you. Fuck off with your normal life and casual sex life.
>>
>>28862165
she's not complimenting you JUST to reciprocate, she's complimenting you because it's the polite thing to do
>>
>>28862211
Bisex masterrace
>>28862269
>normal life
nice assumption, my life is just as bad as yours
>>
>>28862299
Impossible. Just the fact that you're having sex makes it at least a tiny bit better.
>>
>>28862299
If youre capable of talking to women other than your mom you're not one of us
>>
>>28862084
>not being the 12" that she wants

Fag.
>>
>>28862299

Using tinder was the first strike, this statement is the second...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.