[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me your sickest, most tasteless one liner jokes to make me laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1433828024577.jpg (196 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1433828024577.jpg
196 KB, 720x400
give me your sickest, most tasteless one liner jokes to make me laugh
>>
What do you call a flying Jew?
Smoke
>>
>>28861867

Almost kek'd in front of a stranger.
>>
What's the difference between a nigger and a bag of shit?
The bag
>>
How many jews can you fit in a VW Beetle?
54, two in the front, two in the back, and fifty in the ashtray.
>>
>>28862070
Its 6 million in the ashtray you idiot
>>
What did the Ethiopian have for supper?
Nothing
>>
Black and Mexican jokes are all the same. Once you've heard Juan you've heard Jamal.
>>
What do you get if you throw a baby, two bananas and a pint of milk into a blenderr?
an erection
>>
>>28862308
Implying it was actually 6 million. 50 is a much better estimate
>>
>>28862036
at least one is useful for farming.

wait, nevermind.
>>
What's the difference between a park bench and an Aboriginal?
a park bench can support a family of 4
>>
A rabbi and a catholic priest are walking down the street, they see an 8 year old boy and the priest goes "we should fuck him" and the rabbi says "out of what?"
>>
>>28863082
*screw him

goddamnnit
>>
>>28861799
Don't let the extra chromosome get you down.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.