[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do NEET ants do all day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464070185198.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1464070185198.png
182 KB, 866x635
What do NEET ants do all day?
>>
They compose symphonies or write timeless novels, you Wagecuck

Why, I bet the NEETs of /r9k/ are writing manuscripts that rival those of Joyce, Hemingway, maybe even Faulkner?
>>
autisticly stack their favorite patch of dirt into cool traingular prism stacks, chitter with the other neet ants about how shit conditions in the hive are, spread anti wage-cuck propaganda, chitter about how bullshit it is that they weren't born a winged ant
>>
>>28861296
I ask every time I see this image; can you link the article to which the image is quoting? I don't believe it.
>>
>>28861708
Seriously, you can't even google?

>http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2003/11/16/national/20-of-worker-ants-idle-lazybones-study/
>>
>>28861944
What is that? An article for an-
>>
>>28861296
>Hasegawa said the idle ants could be contributing something to the colony that they have not yet determined.

This. The normies just don't understand us. We contribute in our own way.
>>
>>28862011
It's usually the low end wagecucks that don't understand much.

The middle class is too busy with accumulating wealth, dreaming to become rich.
>>
>>28862011
>We contribute in our own way
Yet not example is given. Stay pleb NEET.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.