[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you enjoy being raped if you were a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Would you enjoy being raped if you were a girl?
>>
Im not a girl but i think it would be fun to be raped, especialy byhandome man :-D
>>
>>28861133
I was raped and I'm a guy... worse things have happened desu
>>
Individual liberty is very important to me. I don't like being forced to do basic shit like stand in line and fill out documents. I would hate to be raped.
>>
I think I would. I imagine it always being at the back of my mind if I were a woman and when it finally happened, I feel like I would struggle for a few minutes but the minute somebody crammed a cock down my throat I'd probably be begging for more
>>
ITT: rapist trying to justify rape.
>>
>>28861133
Probably not, and I also probably wouldn't enjoy being raped as a male. I'm looking for someone who loves me and is similar to me to lose my virginity to. If some girl just came up and claimed me and drugged me and raped me and then everyone disregarded it and told me I should get married to her, I would absolutely consider killing myself. If a man raped me I would consider murder suicide. If I was a girl I would hope I was a lesbian, and that i'd be similar to what I am now, prompting similar feelings of suicidalness from being forcibly made to have sex. Although I also fantasize about learning martial arts and baiting rapists into trying it against me so i can beat them within an inch of their life and carve "I tried to rape someone" into their chest with a knife.
>>
By some disgusting human? No. By glorious tentacles? Damn yes.

Actually wouldn't mind being lifted up and sucked off by a female tentacle thing either.
> tfw no gfd tentacle monster gf
>>
Already a girl, its hot in fantasies but in real life it would be disgusting or humiliating. I remember one guy once tried to touch me by force and i couldnt stop trembling after that, and definitively not in a sexy way.
>>
File: sanaedurrhurr.jpg (141 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
sanaedurrhurr.jpg
141 KB, 597x600
>>28861133
Yes. Having my biological inferiority shoved on my face and being used as a cum-rag with no rights by a superior entity sounds super arousing. I'm sure all girls feel the same when it's happening.

If I get raped it says to my lizard brain the raper is a strongman who fought his way through my tribe and will conceive the strongest offspring. Or that he's a clever stealth assassin wall-running ninja that managed to reach my guarded pussy undetected and will pass his physical abilities to my children. Or that he is a masterful social manipulator whose possibly inheritable people-playing skills will make my rapebaby a senator. The only way I'd dislike rape is if I broke my leg and got knocked up by a passing-by hobo or anon or some other clearly inferior specimen. Or maybe I'm just a complete whore who'll enjoy just about anyone validating me as desirable and worth something by nutting on my face and pussy.
>>
>>28861813
This. Or at least the last bit of it anyway, I feel like if I were a woman I wouldn't feel validated and worth anything unless I had a big hot load somewhere in me or on my face
>>
Don't really think an actual rape would be any fun since I'd worry about AIDS and other STDs, but a "safe" rape would be hot as fuck, particularly if it involved being physically overpowered and abused a bit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.