[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: eeereeee.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
eeereeee.png
135 KB, 483x442
>poppy seed tea didn't work again

I ONLY WANT TO GET OPIATE HIGH IS IT REALLY THAT MUCH RRREEEEEEEEEIIIIIIEEEEEE
>>
grow opium poppy then, and smoke opium
>>
>>28861123
How much poppy seeds are you using and what technique are you using?
>>
if you want opiate high then work out hard
easy und you dont need to take drugs to obtain it
>>
>>28861123
Use Kratom, idiot. Poppy seed tea is way to fucking hard. You need very specific seeds to begin with, because the normal ones have all the opium removed already.
>>
>>28861191

almost 1lb, cold water extraction with lemon juice

it seems seeds were washed already
>>
>>28861325

hurr

kratom is illegal where I live
>>
>>28861461
Where the fuck is Kratom illegal but opium legal? Don't tell me you think regular poppy seeds you can buy in a store contain opium.
>>
>>28861123
Anons Poppy Seed Tea

What You Will Need:
- 22.5 grams of poppy seeds (Badia brand)
- 64 oz jug of lemonade
- large cup that holds at least 32 oz

First empty half of the lemonade jug so it is half full. Start pouring all the poppy seeds into the jug with the juice and close the lid.

Start to violently shake the poppy seeds and juice for about five to ten minutes, this assures the opiate residue on the seeds is absorbed into the liquid.

After the shaking, slightly open the bottle cap halfway and start pouring/squeezing the "tea" into your cup. Make sure the cap isn't going to pop off or on too tight. It should be just unscrewed just enough to stop the seeds from the pouring out with the juice.

Chug down the "tea" and start another wash with tap water while you digest for an hour. If the effects are not strong enough, drink second wash.

Then get comfy and enjoy your buzz!

Note: Everyone's tolerance is different, so if you are a beginner to opiates I would recommend starting with around 15 ounces of poppy seeds. There have been reported deaths from overdose and addiction is always a possibility.
>>
>>28861484
Actually, they do. Depending on how many times the company washes them, traces of opium are found on many brands of poppy seeds.
>>
>>28861573
>traces
Exactly.
>>
>>28861587
These traces can be absorbed in water or juice and consumed to attain a buzz, and in the case of low tolerance users, a high.
>>
>>28861587

that's why you wash whole bags of seeds
>>
>>28861438
>Only 1lb

Listen mang, poppy seeds are almost always washed nowadays. Even the bulk seed company I used to order seeds from has switched from dark blue seeds to grey and white tinged seeds since I have been ordering. You need at least 1kg of washed seeds (2.2 lbs) to get a good buzz going.
>>
>>28861607
Don't be dense, my meaning is that in virtually all cases the traces will not be enough to produce a high, though placebo effect plays a role.

>>28861627
Yeah, but that's a huge waste of money time and effort for little buzz, unless you have access to a brand that hasn't been washed, which is highly unlikely if the local cunts even outlaw kratom.
>>
>>28861531
>22.5 grams of poppy seeds

I think you mean 22.5 oz?
>>
>>28861642
>You need at least 1kg of washed seeds (2.2 lbs) to get a good buzz going.

If you don't really know potency of specific batch, PST with amounts of seeds like that is dangerous fampai
>>
Buddy, is that you old friend?
>>
are you the op from yesterday, oregano
>>
>>>/darknet/
Buy some oxycodone.
>>
>>28861858
>>28861843

no, last time I did PST was like 2 months ago

can you link to this thread?
>>
>>28861897
>$20 for one pill
senpai that buys me enough benzos to be myself for a week I won't remember, or enough psychs to open my third eye forever

junkie tards have ruined the price for all opioids
>>
>>28862307

I wonder who even buy this for prices like that famicom
>>
>>28863673
What's the street price?
>>
>>28864217

Idk, I was talking about those on darknet, and they can be like here >>28862307

20-30$ for one buzz
>>
>>28861325
Kratom doesn't do shit in comparison to a real morphine high. Just buy then in ebay, always worked for me.
>>
File: 1454764232385.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1454764232385.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>mfw normies think drugs are "evil"

Will they ever learn?
>>
kratom is better then poppy tea

on another note, if you are doing this recreationally, fuck you and quit already.

Opiates suck because you can never kick, it rewires your brain and fucks u up with PAWS for a good while after.

If you are doing this for physical pain, good for you for not taking pharma.

Either way, you are gonna destroy your tea, mess up your guts, lose weight, and become more robot.

change your life for the better before this changes you for the worst.
>>
>>28861123
Im on acid
get acid
or better yet get cough syrup if you are so set on getting high its actually close an an opiate high
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.