[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw probably got brain cancer I can't stop crying since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: wallhaven-331075.jpg (219 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-331075.jpg
219 KB, 2560x1440
>tfw probably got brain cancer

I can't stop crying since yesterday. I have all the symptoms.
>>
>>28861106
>freaking out over self diagnoses

Just stop senpai, you doing fine.
>>
I'm sorry

Nevermind, Sunn O))) is such shit you don't ever deserve to be alive.
>>
>>28861106
99% chances you're absolutely fine

I used to be like you then I stopped giving a shit
>>
>>28861106
if this is legit then live the short pathetic life you have left to the full. I envy you, you get to actually do something and then fucking die at the end. I haven't got the balls to kill myself i think it'll be too painful
>>
File: 1463706211731.png (66 KB, 947x839) Image search: [Google]
1463706211731.png
66 KB, 947x839
>>28861106
I'm sorry... I hope it's nothing
>>
>>28861130
I have troubles walking straight, i have vertiges (dizziness in english ? like when you're drunk, except it's all the fucking time), lost appetite, can't focus on something, forget words left and right...

It's just worse and worse. I noticed these symptoms a few months back, but back then i put them on the account of Accutane i'm taking, side-effects and whanot, but now it came to a stage and to a point where i can hardly do anything basic.
>>
>>28861106
>You don't have to spend your life wagekekking
>You don't have to get old and die a slow, uncomfortable death
>You don't have to feel bad about checking out and leaving your family behind early
>You get to die shitposting in a hospital bed on opiates
>>
>>28861144
>Nevermind, Sunn O))) is such shit you don't ever deserve to be alive.
Cute. Why don't you go back to beating off to your NMH LPs over in /mu/?
>>
>>28861163
>if this is legit then live the short pathetic life you have left to the full

How ? I would accept my pathetic death gladly, but the only thing i could successfully do "to the full" considering my actual state is laying on my bed and read a book, and even then reading makes the dizziness worse.

Plus i don't want to make my parents sad...
>>
>>28861208
>You don't have to feel bad about checking out and leaving your family behind early

But i do. And that's what makes me cry. I wish i was alone so i could die without regrets.
>>
>>28861199
Well how about you go see a doctor to schedule you up for a CT.
>>
>>28861199
Listen man, I'm extremely sure it's not cancer but you should go to a doctor if you're experiencing harsh symptoms

could be anything
>>
>>28861260
Yea, well, after you're dead you don't have to feel bad about it.

Now me, on the other hand, if I off my perfectly healthy self, after I'm dead I'd have to go through all kinds of hell of guilt and regret. You don't have to worry about that.
>>
File: 1463829945290.jpg (156 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156 KB, 850x1092
>>28861106
don't eat any protein-rich food and you should be fine. cancer cells cannot multiply without amino-acids. then again, your own cells cannot multiply without them, but the cancer cells will die before you do. ask any doctor about this, he will not deny it.

the only reason why this isn't used is because the medical community finds it unnacceptable to treat cancer by starving yourself of proteins, potentially dying from starvation yourself.

also high concentration of oxygen is not good for cancer cells. if you spent a good 2 hours a day taking deep breaths and relaxing, you should be able to slightly decrease the chances of metastasis.

do not take chemotherapy.

gg.
>>
>>28861263
>>28861276
I did actually, that's the first thing i did today after waking up. Walking to the cabinet was basically like walking on a boat during a tempest, people watching me probably thought i was drunk or very, very sick, since i was white as a ghost.

He took my pressure, tension, put on on some kind of perfusion to "hydrate myself", and did some weird "exercises" to test my balance. He didn't seem to worried, and sent me back home, his diagnosis was "pressure drop" coupled with "too much streets" but i don't believe this shit one bit considering how bad i feel.
>>
>>28861328
HOLY FUCK I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

DO
NOT
EAT
FUCKING
SUGAR

or anything that is sweet. if you agree on this unconventional treatment but eat anything fruity or sweet you will die.

if you do not believe that you can keep up with such a diet, try chemotherapy.
>>
>>28861361
*stress

Can't even type properly.
>>
>>28861328
>>28861379
I could "keep up" with such a diet, but no sugar and no protein is kinda vague. Such a thing would require way more research and planning, and i can't do any of that i'm my state.
>>
>>28861361
Stop your whining faggot, it's pressure drop like he said

I can't say much more my man
>>
>>28861400
it's simple.
when you eat protein, it breaks into amino-acids. amino-acids are the tools for cellular multiplication.
glucose (sugar) is the favorite way of your cells to get energy. they need energy to multiply.
in other words, all a cell needs to multiply (cancerous or not) are amino-acids and glucose.

cancer cells prioritize themselves over normal cells in aquiring those 2 resources, which is why cancer-induced weight loss is a common symptom.

i am not telling you not to take chemo because i am a conspiracy-fag, but because your body will become weak from this diet of mine. if you take chemo, you will die from it before you die of starvation or cancer.
>>
>>28861404
I never saw a "pressure drop" for three consecutive days.
>>
>>28861611
go to another doctor or stop complaining faggot
>>
>>28861533
Doesn't your body need this stuff to heal, or even function at all?
>>
File: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.gif
104 KB, 300x136
>>28861199
I was on accutane and had a similar experience and guess what was wrong OP? I WAS FUCKING DEHYDRATED. You have to drink an assload of water on the drug you don't have brain cancer you stupid fucking autist. DRINK UR GOD DAMN ELECTROLYTES THEY ARE WHAT BRAINS CRAVE YOU DUMB FUCK.
>>
>>28861766
Nigger i drank 2.5L today, and 2.5L the day it happened.
>>
File: Cash $$$.webm (336 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Cash $$$.webm
336 KB, 800x450
>>28861794
Regardless if you're just saying that to save face...If you're actually having a problem get off 4chan and call your doctor...no reason to have a pity thread if you need actual diagnosis from side effects...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.