[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE CUCKOLD RIDE NEVER ENDS FOR JOHNNY DEPP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 0527-amber-heard-injury-tmz-3.jpg (104 KB, 718x559) Image search: [Google]
0527-amber-heard-injury-tmz-3.jpg
104 KB, 718x559
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/

>Amber Heard Claims Domestic Violence Seeks Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp
>She claims Depp smashed his iPhone on her face.

This is after she filed for divorce days after his mother's death and put a claim on half of his $400k

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>28860726
>put a claim on half of his $400k

That is $400M
>>
kinda hard to feel bad for a centimillionaire who got to smash the hottest women of the last 20 years.
But it's fun seeing liberal Hollywood feel the repercussions of what they made possible.
>>
File: 1463991651165.jpg (110 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1463991651165.jpg
110 KB, 576x720
>3dpd
>ever

Seriously.
>>
>>28860726
>tfw the media will side with her now shes called tgis.
>woman cant do no wrong.
>>
>>28860726
I'm not one you frogposting, woman haters but this is seriously infuriating. These laws need to change. Why does she deserve this dude's family's legacy?
>>
>wasn't an isolated incident

once again proving women love being abused and only report this stuff when they realize the guy doesn't want or need them anymore
>>
>>28860726
>be nobody actress
>marry Johnny Depp
>decide it's better to milk him dry
>divorce
>try to take half his money
>probably angle for permanent alimony
>everyone hates you
>his kids think you're a giant cunt
>fake domestic violence to try and get public sympathy
What a cunt.
>>
Friendly reminder that prenups can easily be thrown out by judges if your wife claims you made her sign it under duress with no proof whatsoever.
Friendly reminder that even a mildly component lawyer can get a prenup thrown out in a heartbeat.
Friendly reminder that prenups do not protect you from paying alimony.
Friendly reminder that no-fault divorce means your wife can divorce you with no wrongdoing on your part.
>>
>>28861389
This.

Prenups are literally a meme in 1st world countries.

I giggle every-time i see some neck-beard talking about "muh prenup", not realizing judges have the right to literally dismiss them, and in 99.99% of cases, they do.
>>
>>28860726

Itll be much cheaper if Johnny Debt hired an assassin to take her out.
>>
>>28861437
Cheaper and also very suspicious.
>>
>>28861410
Got any sources on that "99.99%" boyo? I get the feeling you're talkin out your ass.
>>
>>28861458

I don't think law enforcement would care at all. This n3 manipulated Johnny for all this time just to take half of his money the day after his mother died. She's a greedy cold hearted bitch and deserves it
>>
You have to be very very stupid to do what Depp has done.

You marry with a younger woman, you have hundreds of millon dollars and YOU DON'T DO SEPARATION OF PROPERTY

Sorry but the woman is the inteligent and Depp deserves it for being dumb.
>>
>>28861045
She's not entitled to his 400M, just half of whatever he made while they were together, that is if she's ugly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.