[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 24/7 itchy asshole I have a bidet. I use wet wipes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 5 o'clock feels.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
5 o'clock feels.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
>tfw 24/7 itchy asshole

I have a bidet. I use wet wipes. I use the softest toilet paper available to mankind. I eat lots of fiber. I drink lots of water. I don't eat spicy foods. My asshair is well groomed, not prickly but not a forest.

Why does god do this to me
>>
>>28860509

I have the same thing man. Especially when I go to bed. Fucking sucks but sometimes it feels amazing to scratch it.
>>
>>28860509
Maybe you have a tapeworm.
>>
Probably have worms or something.
Asshole shouldn't be that substitute sensitive.

Check for worms and stop trimming the hair to see if it stops.
>>
>>28860586
>>28860587
I've checked my stool multiple times, nothing. Taken HD pics of my asshole and inspected it, before and after fingering myself in the shower to make it gape open a little, nothing.

I literally don't understand. This has been happening since High School. I'm turning 24 soon. I literally have thoughts of suicide to escape the itch.
>>
If you do have worms, try drinking some hard alcohol.
When it passes through the bladder the chemicals literally kill it

I remember 4 years ago I had these tiny white worms on my poop after going to the toilet.

Started drinking and have never seen them since.

Try vodka or something
>>
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Threadworms/Pages/Introduction.aspx

>>28860601
Ya got threadworms nigga
>>
>>28860603

>Vodka goes through bladder
>Worms in asshole

You lost me, breh
>>
File: 1463314792756.png (26 KB, 958x660) Image search: [Google]
1463314792756.png
26 KB, 958x660
Worms only come out at night. You have to put tape on your asshole before you go to bed to see if you have them. They'll get stuck on the tape when they come out.
>>
>>28860509
Try asking a friend to scratch it with his dick. That usually works for me
>>
>>28860664
Do I just put it on the cheeks or directly over my anus?
>>
>>28860661
Liquids are filtered through your guts. Ever find yourself unable to take a crap until you drink lots of water? Well, by the same token a high alcohol content in your stool makes for a toxic environment to the worms. Or so the theory holds. Personally, if I confirmed their presence I would get on a proper medication.
>>
>>28860674
Directly over your butthole. They come out your anus.
>>
>>28860664
>>28860626
Everything I'm reading says there's small little white strands that will be noticed. Not once in my years of itchy asshole have I seen this in my poop.

Also I'm reading that they intesify itching at night and night time is usually when I get the most relief. My ass is itchiest in the middle of the day.
>>
>>28860509
This happened to me senpai.

The problem was my butthole was wet.

Dry your butthole in the future.
>>
>>28860699
I plan to get ridiculously blackout drunk tonight with my friend cause my roommate is out of town. Any suggested parasite genocide approved drinks?
>>
>>28860741
Finlandia

>>28860603
>>28860626
t. Me
>>
>>28860700
ITT r9k gets anon to tape up his asshole.
>>
>>28860741
Anything 100 proof or higher should do the trick. Highest volume alcohol is Everclear.
>>
1. Go to pharmacy
2. Tell them you have pinworms
3. They will give you a box of pinworm medication.
4. Take the medication as directed.
5. Clean everything in your house, especially your sheets and the bathroom, to get rid of any worm eggs.
6. Enjoy life as you will feel better.
>>
>>28860724

Then you're not whipping correctly
>>
>>28860509
Sounds absolutely awful
>>
>>28860880
I'll try that. I'm also ordering new underwear and http://www.amazon.com/MEDICINE-REESES-PYRANTEL-PAMOATE-SUSPENSION/dp/B001V9MP52?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A3OGTL30AIAC1U

Hopefully the three in combination with vigorous cleaning of my home should solve this.

Honestly if after all this my asshole is still itchy, I'm just going to kill myself. I've had an ok life and I think my friends and family will understand in my suicide note. "Itchy butt, stuck in a rut, bullet to brain, die worms in gut"
>>
>>28860509
Do you have dry skin in general? The skin around the asshole is pretty sensitive so there's a good chance your bideting/excessive wiping is irritating your skin. Try a moisturizer worked for me.
>>
The same happens to me. I sent off a sample and it's definitely not tapeworms. It also comes and goes. Any ideas?
>>
>>28860509
Have you tried putting moisturizer on the wipes before you use them?
Try some cortisone cream on your asshole once you're finished wiping too
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.