[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INCEL ANXIETY STORIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1386521799408.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1386521799408.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>women have only ever led me on to leave me suddenly and forever without a word
>severely depressed, just getting over the most recent betrayal and very, very stoned
>go to deposit paycheck today
>bank teller around my age, mid 20's, kind of qt, starts up conversation i'm completely unprepared for
>nervousmansweating.png
>she asks about my job, tell her it's alright but i don't like it because of the pay, as she can see on the check
>she smiles a bit and says she get's it
>then says she's going to an international buisness ocnference in the area soon and if i want i should come with her
>asks for my number
>meanwhile my transaction still hasn't been completed
>write number down, she says she'll text me and then says her name, which i already know, finishes transaction
>account has like only $1500 after the check

lads what the fuck just happened
>>
Yeah what the fuck just happened?

Did you just get fucking SCAMMED?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28860345
no, as in i have no money because im poor

paycheck was only 500

so it can't be a gold digger
>>
>>28860367
>account has like only $1500 after the check

YOU SAY THAT AS IF YOU HAD MORE

>''''''''ONLY''''''''

Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>28860376
1500 is not a lot of money for someone working full time
>>
>>28860402
So what's your point?

Are you saying she gave you more money than your paycheck said?

Porbably made an error cause she wasn't paying attention, she was talking to you.
>>
>>28860409
Are you fucking autistic?
>>
>>28860409
no the point is why the fuck did she ask for my number like what the fuck happened

going to a conference sounds like bullshit and she was smiling when i've only ever seen her shy before

im a poor depressed loser walking into a bank, what's happening did i just get hit on?
>>
>>28860431
Maybe I am now

please explain
>>
>>28860454
Its actually a cult she is taking you too. They need a virgin to sacrafice and she has been reading up on the virgin walk and noticed you preforming it.
>>
>>28860324
>>28860454

its probably a pyramid scheme thing. She wants you to go to the "conference" so you'll become one of her conversions. Women never, ever ask guys out like this
>>
File: 1386269693589.jpg (40 KB, 316x311) Image search: [Google]
1386269693589.jpg
40 KB, 316x311
here's another
> good friends with qt girl in college
>study together all the time
>she has a bf
>she studies with me until 2am one night, gets angry texts from bf
>apparently it's their 2 year anniversary
>we're still talking and studying she doesn't care about going home
>don't make a move because she has a bf
>few months later she stops talking to me

JUST

INCEL STORIES COME ON LETS GO
>>
Make sure it's not a pyramid scheme, people will randomly be nice to you just to get you into them.

>in wal mart
>girl randomly starts talking to me
>she's being really nice
>tells me she has a job where she makes good money part time
>gives me her boss' number
>meet up with him in a panera later that week
>guy looks like he's well off
>tells me his company works with other major businesses like apple but won't tell me what I'd be doing
>has me go to a meeting at a nearby hotel conference room
>its fucking amway
>take as much free shit as I can and get the hell out of there

The worst part is that people truly believe amway isn't some sort of scam but in order for you to make good money you have to continuously recruit people every month, the success stories are only from people who got in early and have people working under them.

I've had like five people be nice to me just to get me to join since then, probably because I look like an easy target.
>>
>>28860539
>>28860485
>>28860481
jesus welcome to the NHK is just a documentary of this life thanks m8's this makes a lot of sense
>>
>>28860568
I would follow through but be careful and attentive of the situation. You don't want to pass up a real job opportunity after all.

Just for reference pyramid schemes usually require your own money to start up whether it be the product itself or "an investment to start your own business." If they tell you you have to pay any amount of money, then walk.

Secondly they always require recruiting large numbers of people, the only way you make money is to get other people on board.

Take her up on the offer but keep this stuff in mind. Don't buy into sweet talk either, it's what they're best at.

Good luck man
>>
>>28861422
appreciate the advice but i honestly don't care about a job i'm quitting mine and moving soon anyways

i had just assumed this was a bullshit way of getting my number considering i've gone to the bank for a while now and have talked to her briefly every now and then
>>
>>28861487
It's possible she targeted you BECAUSE she knows where your income is at. It's also possible she wants to chill. Are you hot?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.