[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
live in london suburbs wanna get a prostitute best go visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MckaylaMaroney.jpg (71 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
MckaylaMaroney.jpg
71 KB, 600x813
live in london suburbs

wanna get a prostitute

best go visit in to them or get them to come to me?

pros/cons?

thanks rowboats!
>>
Incall, read the UK punting forum to find ones with good reviews, make a booking through Adultwork.
>>
>>28860232
pros: sexytimes
cons: a cocktail of venereal diseases that you will no doubt either die or become impotent from
>>
Where abouts in London OP?

I'm in central London and I might go see one next weekend to lose my v-card.
>>
File: MckaylaMaroney2.jpg (204 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
MckaylaMaroney2.jpg
204 KB, 580x580
>>28860356
cheers - link to the forum?
>>
what the fuck did that cunt do to her poor face?
>>
File: MckaylaMaroney3.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
MckaylaMaroney3.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>>28860393
south east london, dartford, bexley greenwich area
>>
>>28860398
I already told you, UKpunting.
>>
>>28860421
Not the guy ou replied to but kek I'm from there too.
Also be careful I visited one once and she turned out to be fat and worse looking than the website picture
>>
>>28860500
What was the experience like?

As in, you travel there, you put the money down, you do it and then leave?
>>
>>28860500
same thing happened to me. couldnt cum either.
>>
R/hookers read the wiki
>>
>>28860548
It was about six months ago but I can't be certain.
>I typed in prostitutes london and browsed until I found one, it gave the central london area with the prostitute
>called the number, a lady asked area imstead of the prostitute name and so I sperged and must have said paddigton
> she gave me two options , I picked one
>got a text later confirming the adddress
>got a train and tube there. I had to call outside to get a flat number
>went inside. Small talk, then she asked if i wanted anything other than sex. I said no, paid her the money
>showered first, couldnt get an erection because she was fat
>awkward phone browsing after a painful blowjob then left
>>
>>28860600
was it just her in the flat though?
>>
>>28860705
I don't think so. There was a light on in another room which I mistook for the shower, I assume someone was in there
>>
>>28860600
anymore experiences like this??
>>
>>28861528
No that will be my first and last. I'm sure there will be forums discussing different companies /prostitutes if you type a company's name in
>>
>>28860600
>getting prostitutes in the UK
>not making a booking through Adultwork
>not reading her reviews on UKpunting first

You deserved it,.
>>
>>28862803
seems like this is he best way to go then
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.