[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me approach this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: grill.png (672 KB, 638x650) Image search: [Google]
grill.png
672 KB, 638x650
I'm in my senior year of high school and graduating in exactly a week. I'm your average robot so I'm pretty much invisible to everyone except for the few people I talk to. I'm average looking, average height etc but legitimately autistic.

There's this girl in my class who I have liked for 3 years now. She's pretty cute but not one of the hottest, she is really nice even to me and isn't too popular. She's a bit tumblr though and she smokes, which is a negative of course.

I really wanna try to make her my gf but I have no idea how to even try, I just know I would hate myself if I never tried. Our graduating class will be doing a bunch of activities this week so I will be able to meet her a lot.

How do I approach her? What would I do to make her my gf?

>inb4 underage, none of us are
>>
>>28859941
Don't.

Practice first with some other chicks. Good luck faggot
>>
>>28859941
>How do I approach her? What would I do to make her my gf?
As if anyone on /r9k/ would know.
>>
What the fuck. This whole board's been infested with "senior in high school" shit. Get the fuck out, summerfags. Keep your shitposting on reddit.
>>
>>28859941
You could try kidnapping her.
just in case this isnt original
>>
>not the hottest
Don't, if she's not the hottest in your eyes and your true love, don't bother you don't deserve her.
>>
>>28859941
start a smoke fire, drop naked, make your cry, spin your dick in the smoke, this is the chad symbol, she shall be drawn to it, have ahmed rape her from the bushes job done.
>>
>>28859941
instead of aiming to date her in a week, just get her normiebook so you can talk to her after you graduate
>>
>>28859965
I will probably not meet her after we graduate. I have one week and if it fails there are no consequences. If I just could become friends with her and hang out over the summer that would be great too.
>>
>>28859971
I've been posting on this board since my 18th birthday and before that I just lurked. I figured /r9k/ would relate to this issue and be able to provide some advice.
>>
>>28860012
She is the cutest in my eyes but what I meant is that she's not considered by others to be one of the hot girls. I really like her more than any other girl.
>>
>>28860015
Yeah, but then I would have to be friends with her first. Or at least talk to her regularly. How do I do this?
>>
>>28860055
So not only are you a summerfag, you're also a newfag? Sweet Jesus, that explains so much about this place lately.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28860106
I'm neither of those. If I didn't mention I was in high school in a post you would have no idea.
>>
Ayy lmao

You're graduating in a week, be the most outgoing person you could be and take risk. Not like you'll see these people again.
>>
>>28859941
>She's a bit tumblr though and she smokes, which is a negative of course.
It's not gonna work out. I'm warning you right now.
>>
>>28860192
Yeah, that's what I'm doing but I have no idea how to approach a girl. What do I even say to her to start a conversation? Like, I have no real reason to talk to her.
>>
>>28860078
You should only need to have 2 or 3 twenty-minute conversations before its socially acceptable to exchange facebooks.

Is she ever alone at all?
>>
>>28860211
Why not? She's just into tumblr fashion trends. She isn't an SJW or anything. She's pretty quiet and I'm almost sure she's not a librul.
>>
>>28859941
The only right way to do in your situation is say 'I have feelings for you and I would like to enter a relationship with you'.

Except 99.8% of women are incapable of appreciating it, and it is almost guaranteed yours doesn't. Wait a couple of years for one who does.
>>
>soo....where are you going next year?
that's all anyone would talk about when i was graduating high school. you do the same and take it from there. no one can write a conversation script for you.
>>
>tfw seven years ago you used to post as a senior on 4chan

where the fuck has the time gone?
>>
>>28860269
Yeah, that would be great, but I don't really talk to her on the regular and she would probably consider it weird if I just came up to her and started talking to her. Maybe I will get lucky and stand alone with her for some activity or something and talk to her.
>>
>>28860216
>I have no real reason to talk to her
>I still want the social status of being someone's boyfriend

Granted, not exclusively, but it is usually talking that keeps a relationship together.
>>
>>28860301
Yeah, I would love to talk to her. She's nice and funny and all, but I have no reason to talk to her now, like being lab partners or having a common interest or anything. That's what I meant.
>>
File: galyfd.png (944 KB, 1014x760) Image search: [Google]
galyfd.png
944 KB, 1014x760
>>28860300
here's a helper
"what would a nigger do"
stop thinking youre weird, youre literally nobody.
A nigger wouldn't think twice to approach a "fyne azz wite wymen" and you shouldn't either.
>hurr durr she think i be weird when guy talk to her
please stop. realise how ridiculous your pathetic fears are and just strike up a conversation
shes just a human being for fucks sake, not some alien species you need approval from to live. Who gives a fuck? just do what a nigger would do desu desu
>>
>>28860291
I was in 5th grade 7 years ago. It seems forever ago. Is it true that time speeds up as you age?
>>
>>28860328
Daily reminder that if you're attractive you don't need common interests.
>>
>>28859941
>fawn after girl for 3 years
>decide to ask her out on the very last day
>even if she says yes you have no time to date her

You're fucked. Just dont bother. Spare yourself the pain.
>>
>>28860342
Lmao that actually convinced me. I'm gonna steal that. I have no idea how but it helped. Thanks.
>>
>>28860363
I have all summer to date her and maybe longer if she doesn't move too far away for uni.
>>
bumperinolol
>>
>>28860354
But then you have to be really fucking attractive. An above average male needs a common topic.
>>
Can anyone give me some advice on how to actually approach her and what to do to make her my gf?
>>
>>28860348
Yes it's true. Not that poster but I'm turning 25 in a month and I don't know where it all went.
>>
>>28860759
Oh shit this makes me scared. Did you go to uni in that time? I heard time goes faster when you don't experience new things and when you have little to do.
>>
>>28859941
is she a virgin? if she smokes, she's probably a slut and has had miles of chads dick.

do you really want that for a LTR?
>>
>>28860828
Yeah. University seemed long at the time but looking back it's like a blur. Don't be sad, it'll happen to you either way. Just enjoy time as it passes I think.
>>
>>28860828
>I heard time goes faster when you don't experience new things and when you have little to do.
not him, but what the fuck
who told you that bullshit

link us her tumblr
you should just ask her about future plans
have you ever spoken to her at all
>>
>>28860853
She could very well be a vigin. She almost never talks to guys. And pretty much everyone in my school smokes for some reason so it's not just sluts. I did too until I realized it was fucking disgusting after like 5 cigs.
>>
>>28860885
I have heard many people say that. Why is it bullshit?

I don't know her tumblr, but she 100% has one judging from the way she dresses.

Yeah, I've talked to her and she was really nice and laughed and stuff.
>>
>>28859941
is that the girl OP? If yes, find a new one. she is not pretty.
>>
>>28860942
time goes slow as fuck when you have no purpose
imagine sitting in the same room all day and the only thing you can do is count the hours until your next sleep

i don't know what to tell you other than start some chat and make sure you keep in contact
don't bother with trying to get into her pants; she won't fuck you if you can't even talk to her

you said she dresses like she got a tumblr
what's your fashion sense like?

>>28860963
i think she's fair cute
better than a lot of girls i went to school with
>>
>>28861091
I think they mean time seems to go faster when you look back if you spent a year doing nothing. Everything you don're remember just gets deleted and your life seems shorter looking back.
>>
>>28859941
I've never dated a girl or had even slightly like relationship so let me give you da best answer :^) On activities you should isolate her from her friends. You should tell someone who knows you and her too that you want to talk to her. If there isn't no one like that you should try to be extroverted and funny. try to find out what kind of humor she likes and then use that. If she will have good time and stuff you just ask her out in front of others. Then ask her out and maybe tell her that you like her and this is last chance you have. You could maybe try simple pickups youtube channel I don't know if it works but it looks like it does. Good luck. If you succeed make greentext of it. If you won't make greentext of it too. :^)
>>
>>28861091
So if I start talking to her regularly, what's the next step?

I browse /fa/ so it's some of that aesthetic combined with some normie high school tier clothes when I can't be bothered to dress in the morning. People say they like my fashion sense though.

Yeah I also think she's really cute but people in general at my school don't, it seems.
>>
>>28861206
Thanks, I will be sure to give back to the community in the form of greentexts lmao.

Maybe I could ask the arranger in junior year to be on the same team as her but that could backfire completely.
>>
>>28861198
even then, it's more like 'holy shit i did nothing for x amount of time'
in the moment, however, it feels like forever
>>28861206
kek
>>28861258
i dunno, get high, smoke some fags with her
just have fun it's high school
ask if she wants to hang out or stay in touch after schools done
don't be clingy, just be real
you'll look back at all this and cringe in less than a year anyway
just make sure you have no regrets

good luck anon im rooting for you
>>
>>28859941
no man, what you have to do is be as light as possible
just talk to her as casually as you can
everything meaningful and lasting springs from these sorts of humble beginnings
>>
>>28860094
Talk to her? Like during activities make some offhand/funny comment about an activity and just get some random chit-chat going to build some rapport.
eg.

>They're not making it easy with this activity are they?
>That was fun wasn't it

Obviously dependent on the "activity". You don't have to be profound or hilarious, just say something inoffensive and maybe slightly amusing if you can think of it and start a channel of communication.
>>
>>28861403
Thanks man. I hope I can do this.
>>
>>28860055
Don't lie anon. Are you telling me you started posting AS SOON as you were of age?
>>
File: xFxMbYh-1.png (67 KB, 440x325) Image search: [Google]
xFxMbYh-1.png
67 KB, 440x325
Ask her if she likes memes then proceed to show memes or walk away
>>
>ctrl F
>norm
>only 2 results
what the actual fuck? This really has become normalshit central.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE
you arent a robot you're a fucking normalshit
>>
>>28859941
Just walk up to her if you are on good speaking terms (she knows your name) and ask if she would like to see a movie with you. You are in Highschool who gives a fuck. DO IT MAN UP YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT.
>>
>>28863659
Eh he just wants a gf and is actually gonna try. Not necessarily normie.
>>
>>28863720
YES HE IS FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK OFF NORMALSHIT
>>
>>28863622
Am I autistic if I think this might actually e a good idea?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.