[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am depressed because I don't have a gf and I am a virgin,girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o380l8KGj31suz5sbo1_500.jpg (111 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o380l8KGj31suz5sbo1_500.jpg
111 KB, 500x667
I am depressed because I don't have a gf and I am a virgin,girls are not interested in me,In real life girls ignore me and laugh at me and in person they block me afterthey see what I look like.
>>
Maybe work on your appearance? Or maybe realize that obtaining a gf isn't some magical cure that will make all your problems go away
>>
>>28860022
It doesn't have to be a gf,it could just be a female friend that will give me love and sex yhat would be ok
>>
>>28859924
you gotta go to gym like me fatty, im at 20% BF now and am already more confident, target is 10% so i can jerk off in front of a mirror
>>
>>28859924
lower your standards, you are aiming too high
>>
>>28859924
grow some balls, go out with friends to a rave or something and fuck some knocked out slut
>>
>>28860083
I am not aiming too high,even 3/10 laugh at me and ignore me too
>>
>>28860132
Not even those girls want to fuck me,what's wrong with me?
>>
>>28860147
because you never been to a rave before or because they weren't drunk enough
>>
>>28860147
How are we supposed to know? Other than you are clearly desperate, and that's a 100% turnoff.
>>
>>28860230
They were drunk,I just don't know what to say to them,I don't know how to talk to them,like my head is empty
>>
File: neethu.jpg (42 KB, 194x201) Image search: [Google]
neethu.jpg
42 KB, 194x201
>>28859924

Getting a GF will never make you happy OP.

You can't expect someone to love you when you can't even love yourself.
>>
>>28859924
Your approach is probably wrong. Many virgins come off too strong/tryhard. Just be friendly and gauge girls' interest that way. Pick up on small hints etc.
>>
>>28859924
my advice is act like a thug, and look at girls so they cant figure out whether you want to kill them or fuck them. always make the first move, suck it up and dont be scared of failure. also, drop your standards by a few points and go for ugly girls

>>28860281
> Getting a GF will never make you happy OP
"a partner is the best thing in life!"
"only you can make yourself happy"
everyone says this shit, its all bullshit and goes in circles. its pretty simple.. theres no formula for happiness and everything is shit. but if you still want something then go chase it, for no other reason than you want it.

happiness as a goal is retarded, you wont get it. just new problems.. but what the fuck else can you do? give up? thats a problem in itself, so theres no answer. stop trying to give answers you cunt we all know you don't have any
>>
>>28860241
I know these feels anon
If you find a way - please, take me with you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.