[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really can't fucking cope with being alone much longer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1452725038866.jpg (112 KB, 800x612) Image search: [Google]
1452725038866.jpg
112 KB, 800x612
I really can't fucking cope with being alone much longer. I'm constantly crying and am unable to be still.
>>
Alone how? Friendless or as CWC used to say, "Girlfriend-free"?
>>
Why does it bother you so? I need my alone time, and I know others who are the same way. Being around people too much is what makes me want to cry.
>>
>>28859931
Friendless

I can't believe my life turned out this way
>>
>>28859961
I'm an introvert too anon. But you don't understand. I spend maybe 5 minutes a week in total conversing with people who only oblige me out of my vital necessity.

I have been like this for at least 7 years. It's only hitting me hard now. I'm not used to this and don't know how to manage
>>
>>28860036
7 years in and you're not used to it yet? That doesn't bode well for you, anon. I derive the sum of my need for interaction mostly from this website. When I see people in real life, it's usually for business or just checking in with family. I don't have friends anymore. That rarely turns out well for people I think. Try volunteering somewhere once or twice a week if you're living as a NEET. You might meet some people and it will give you something to do.
>>
>>28860289
I was used to it for a long time. I'm breaking down now though.

How do I volunteer at places? I have no idea what this process is like
>>
>>28860332
1. Look up volunteering sites on google
2. Apply by calling or leaving an email
3. Go to the specified place and do what you are told
>>
>>28859903
>WAH WAH I CANT LIVE WITHOUT OTHER PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDING MY EXISTENCE AND VALIDATING THE FACT THAT IM ALIVE WAH WAH
wow dont be such a faggot, its not a big fucking deal, I also had like 10 close hs friends and eventually stopped hanging with them in 2014, 0 friends atm and I couldnt care less. Unless you're female I cant understand that longing for friendship or attention you have
>>
>>28860457
Friendship is fun until you outgrow it. Personally I think people should at least try to have friends up into their early to mid twenties anyway. Although I stopped hanging out with my high school buddies by then too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.