[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>falling for the 'single moms' meme You guys shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 800 single mom.jpg (64 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
800 single mom.jpg
64 KB, 800x400
>falling for the 'single moms' meme

You guys shitting all over single moms have no idea what you're missing out on.

Three weeks ago I lost my virginity to a single mom that I met on OKC. She's busy during the week taking care of her kid, but on weekends when he goes to his dads, she picks me up and we spend all weekend at her place. She cooks all our meals while I'm there, we watch Netflix, she sometimes drinks a bit, we get horny and fuck like crazy. Plus she's kinky af. It's a perfect setup.

What is the stigma here exactly? The only 'downside' is our Netflix tastes don't really match, which I attribute to our age difference. Otherwise this is kickass, I'm happier than I've been in years.
>>
File: 1355921218209.jpg (29 KB, 322x350) Image search: [Google]
1355921218209.jpg
29 KB, 322x350
Good for you my man.

Why did you feel the need to post this?
>>
>>28859106
If there wasn't a kid, every day could be like the "weekend days".
If you're happy this way then that's great, but if you were dating a woman without a child she could focus more of her time/attention on you, and you'd get to see more of that "fun" side of her
>>
The stigma is when you spend time with her child raising another man's progeny. The stigma is when she doesn't want to have a kid with you and you fail your biological imperative
If you're just sleeping with her at the weekend it's not really pathetic
>>
File: 1462656070312.png (141 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462656070312.png
141 KB, 500x500
>>28859126
This.
Also i'd rather jack it than have sex 99.99% of the time. Plus i prefer isolation
I love being a total loon.
>>
>>28859126
Because I've been browsing /r9k/ for years and everyone shits on single moms like they're the scourge of society and only after a guys wallet. I believed it, while simultaneously being miserable myself for not having a girlfriend or even the prospect of a girlfriend.

>>28859136
No I don't believe this to be true. I need my own space too. I think proximity can breed contempt.

I'm perfectly happy spending Friday night til Sunday afternoon at her place fucking like a madman, then returning to my normal life.

You have no fucking idea how nice life is when you know you have guaranteed sex coming your way that weekend.

>>28859139
She has yet to introduce me to her kids or hasn't even mentioned. If not for brushing my jeans up against a pair of underwear in the laundry room that had liquid shit on them, I wouldn't even know she had kids. (she washed the jeans for me btw)

>>28859143
If that's your preference then all the power to you. I was miserable in total isolation.
>>
>>28859106

The child part, that's the problem
>>
>>28859106
>unironically dating single mothers

that is just low and no man with self respect would date them.
>>
>>28859106
>she picks me up and we spend all weekend at her place. She cooks all our meals while I'm there, we watch Netflix..
>single mom
>gets rid of her child for the weekend
>spends weekend taking care of an adult child
>>
>>28859289
Why exactly? I keep seeing this shit repeated on here, but never with actual evidence or arguments. It's a meme, nothing more.
>>
>>28859106
It's for moral reasons. I don't want to be one of those revolving men in a single mother's life that a kid sees growing up. The guilt of that overtakes my desire to fuck so I choose to avoid pursuing single moms in any capacity.
>>
>>28859312
Very "humorous". She actually has an adult child (19y/o) too but he moved out a couple months ago apparently. The one she takes care of during the week is 11 I think.

>>28859342
Why are your burdening yourself with guilt over her choices? I'm not pointing a gun at her head here. Plus she has kept me and her child's lives completely separate. I only know what he looks like because of pictures around the house.
>>
>>28859106
It's bad for the kid. You can fuck her as long as you want she's still a woman.
>>
>>28859420
I have zero contact with her kids. She has never pressured me to meet them.
>>
>>28859402
I don't care what you do, I care about what I do. I don't fuck single moms because I respect the struggle the kids have to go through seeing rotating men and no real father figure.
>>
>>28859454
Alright man, fair enough -- cling to your "morals" and miss out on some good pussy. More for guys like me.
>>
>>28859454
>"there's plenty of easy pussy out there, but I'm just gonna sit at home and jerk it like a good, honest man"
>ISHYGDDT
>>
Step up to the plate anon :)

Time to become a full time daddy
>>
>>28859106
TL:DR
single mums are good cuz muh dik
>>
>single moms are great because I'm having sex now

sound logic
>>
>>28859220
>She has yet to introduce me to her kids or hasn't even mentioned. If not for brushing my jeans up against a pair of underwear in the laundry room that had liquid shit on them, I wouldn't even know she had kids. (she washed the jeans for me btw)

so she hid the fact that she has kids from you. what a red flag.
>>
>>28859139
>biological imperative
hurr

The imperative is for the survival of the species at large. All that familial, patrilineal / matrilineal bloodline dynasty shit is just cultural cruft
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.