[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's your excuse for being stressed out/depressed about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1460559699882.jpg (20 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460559699882.jpg
20 KB, 748x748
So what's your excuse for being stressed out/depressed about your life? Why haven't you fixed the issue? If you can't fix it, why are you allowing it to destroy your happiness?
>>
>>28858509
>implying that worry is not exactly that painful stretch of time during which you analyze the situation and can't come to the conclusion whether you have a problem or whether you can do something about it because factors and considerations are still coming in

Like all Buddhist 'wisdom', it's retarded crap.
>>
>>28858558
Anxiety limits your analysis skills, so until you have a plan you should be calmed by your ability to craft a plan.
>>
>>28858558
>>28858509
In other words, it's saying 'choosing between one of your loved ones and another is easy, you just choose one or the other'. It's the very process of choice that's painful.
>>
>>28858585
I have anxiety and all I do is analyze things. I constantly gauge the situation, rationalize and critique, observe and try to control. Just having a plan or knowing that steps can be taken to remedy something is enough though to help with that.
>>
>>28858509
>Do you have a problem?
>I don't know
What now?
>>
>do u have a problem

yes isis are coming to behead me

>can u do anything about it

no

>well then dont worry

oh geeze thanks guise, totally calmed me down
>>
>>28858509

My problem is that I'm stressed out and depressed and years of trying have not fixed anything. So please do tell me how to not be like this so I can be happy.
>>
just be happy about suffering brah its cool man you can like suffer or not suffer but either way like so what man haha dude deeep
>>
File: 1463685323872.jpg (43 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1463685323872.jpg
43 KB, 500x553
>>28858509
Emotions aren't a flow chart.
For the most part that shit is random nerouns popping off in your head.
>>
>>28858666
Once you know, just follow the chart. Therefore, don't worry about it.
>>
>>28858799
>Once you know

Again, it is exactly getting yourself to know this that's the painful part.
>>
>>28858695
Accepting death is part of life. Get over it.
>>
>>28858810
Well you can't really do anything until you know and you'll only know over a certain about of time. Wait, stay calm, then solve your problem.
>>
File: worryflowchart1.jpg (268 KB, 1100x748) Image search: [Google]
worryflowchart1.jpg
268 KB, 1100x748
>>28858847
>Well you can't really do anything until you know
You can, and it's quite hard not to, since it's basic instinct.
>>
File: 1464333722594.jpg (19 KB, 316x350) Image search: [Google]
1464333722594.jpg
19 KB, 316x350
>Just dont worry guys it's all in your heads theres no problem just stop worrying about things
>>
>>28859318
I approve of this chart.
>>
Because I'm not retarded enough to believe that not being able to do something about a problem of mine should not be cause for concern. Just because I can't fix the issue doesn't mean there aren't consequences stemming from it.

Normalfags need to be gassed any time they try to give advice.
>>
>>28858509

The person who made this chart deserves to be hit out of the blue with the news that they have some stage four, inoperable cancer. Then they can just follow that middle path there.
>>
>>28859318
Is this OC? If so, this is good OC.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.