[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be neet >dad threatens to kick me out >mommy threatens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x232
>be neet
>dad threatens to kick me out
>mommy threatens divorce if he does

Based mom
>>
are you proud of ruining your parent's marriage?
>>
Man do I feel bad for your father.
He has to live with the fact that his own wife defends your worthless ass.
>>
L-Louie?
>>
>>28858256
My parents dont get along. We're asian and a divorce is simply bad image thats why they havent filed it yet.
>>
>>28858256
>>28858298
Also I hope they separate that means twice as many presents for me on my birthday and christmas
>>
>>28858297
What happened to this louie fellow?
>>
>>28858312

He had is been kill yesterday
>>
Your mother is truly a hero. Fuck your faggot dad. If he didn't want you to be this way then he should have raised you better, had better genes, given you a better childhood, or some combination of those. Always remember: you never asked to be born, and had you known it would turn out like this I'm sure you would have declined to be born. It is solely the fault of your parents.

>>28858256
>>28858285
Mad cucks.
>>
Good thing my mum runs the house and my dad just listens to everything says. Been NEET for 8 years and my dad is scared to say anything incase it upsets my mum.

See, at least I have an excuse for being the way I am, having a beta father who wasn't a father figure at all. What's your excuse OP? Your dad is clearly acting like an alpha male if it's got to the point of your mum threatening to divorce him because he wants you gone.

How'd you grow up so beta with a alpha father? you should be swimming in poon.
>>
>>28858324
As in i wasnt there when it happened. What is it about?
>>
>>28858256
>>28858285
How did reddit get here so quick?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>28858325
Its always everyone elses fault as to why life sucks right?
Let me fucking guess, You're a bernie cuck.
>>
File: 1437190980903.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1437190980903.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>28858297
>tfw your parents love you so a louie-esque confrontation would never happen
>>
>>28858332
Well fellow beta let me elucidate you on the matter

>daddy buys house
>daddy never comes home and eventually decided to live away from family to chad up his life
>age hits him, girls no longer want to fuck him so he comes back home
>sees worthless son
>wants me gone

Yea... I know i couldve been more if he was present in my life. I guess he was too chad for fatherhood...
>>
>>28858359
>Bringing politics into something that doesn't have any relation to politics
Back to /r/the_donald.

The circumstances, personality traits, learned behavior, and mental illness that lead to NEETdom are not controllable for most NEETs. It is absolutely the fault of the parents for giving the child shitty genes and parenting, resulting in shitty developmental years, resulting in mental illness and disillusionment, resulting in NEETdom.

You need to go back.
>>
>>28858396
LMAO

Single parent strikes again
>>
>>28858433
I agree, but the sad and truthful part is only the neet himself can bring himself out of it. Neets obviously have shit parents so theyre no help. The neet has to either take action to improve his life or not.
>>
>>28858470
>you can be anything you dream of
>JUST b urself
>pull yourself up by your bootstraps

fuck off reddit
>>
>>28858226
enjoy NEET life for now but please work on something to make yourself independent because it won't last forever
>>
>>28858470
>Pull yourself up by your bootstraps
Not possible when you're mentally ill. You can't expect this from people in that situation.
>>
>>28858542
If ats true then theres truly nothing you can do about it. There cant be winners wihout losers. Harsh reality anon.
>>28858494
Chill
>>
>>28858506
Honestly like what? I dont even know what i want to do with my life? I cant get unskilled jobs
>>
>>28858506
Is this something wagecucks actually believe? That somehow you're going to have trouble when your parents die?

Do wagecucks just not acknowledge the existence of welfare or inheritance?
>>
>>28858641
Programming and software, art (3d modelling, photoshop), webdev these are good money earners for NEETs
>>
>>28858669
Is it working from home or are you suggesting i become self-employed?
>>
>>28858691
self employment is the ideal
>>
>literally the only close family my mom has left
>told her if she tries to make me wagecuck or move out I will kill myself
>she's said I'll never have to worry about it.
>26, been neeting a decade since I dropped out of hs
>feels great man.
>>
why havent you people gotten own apartment so you dont have to deal with family shit?

I get welfare to pay my bills
>>
>>28858696
So how do i obtain customers then? Why would they prefer me over a professional company? Actually the bigger question is indeed how do i obtain customers
>>
>>28858735
>paying bills
We're not as lucky as europe.
>>
>>28858724
You're obviously very happy and comfy atm. Is your mom also happy? What sbout the mortgage/rent?
>>
>>28858797

mom puts on a happy face but I take great pleasure in the fact that I know I am utterly destroying her inside.

We own the house and she works as a substitute teacher during the school year to pay the bills.
>>
>>28858959
What do you mean by we? You bought the house togeer? Is it still under mortgage?
>>
>>28858959
>I take great pleasure in the fact that I know I am utterly destroying her inside.

wat
>>
>>28858983

I meant that we (the family) owns the house; its paid off (used the inheritance from her parents to do that) the deed is in her name, considering I was a baby when we moved there.

>>28859044
I never asked to be brought into this world. I know she wants what every other parent wants, to see me grow up get a good job and start a family. To see me willingly turn my back on her dream is just twisting the knife.
>>
>>28859133
Your mums a substitute teacher? god...no wonder you turned out fucked up. LOL
>>
Most NEETs dont ever want to face the fact that yes, it IS your fault you ended up the way you are. You are terrified of personal responsibility and you search for every excuse in the book to avoid having it.

Your parents can't force you to talk to other kids or socialize. You made the conscious choice to alienate yourself from society and you began your slippery slope.
>>
>>28859354
>You chose to be ostracized as a child
Nice one Norman.

0/10
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.