[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decided to get slim for the summer >Loose weight >Get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: feels.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
>Decided to get slim for the summer
>Loose weight
>Get slim
>Realise I won't go to the beace since I got no friends
>>
>>28858135
Dude, just make friends, lol
>>
>>28858135
>implying you can't go on your own and have a god tier time in the water

Fuck off wannabe normie. I'm from a port town and I go to the seaside alone all the time
>>
>>28858180
t.total loser
>>
Maybe you should try to make friends if it really bothers you so much. Surely you were aware of this issue before embarked on your journey to burn the deposits of shame you had stored in your gut.
>>
>>28858231
Pretty sure my weight isn't the reason I don't have any friend, it's more about my personality

>>28858180
Who the goes to the beach alone
>>
>>28858163
fucken kek. just bee yourself OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.