[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the hot blonde girl that bullied elliot in middle school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: monette moio.png (36 KB, 626x462) Image search: [Google]
monette moio.png
36 KB, 626x462
>the hot blonde girl that bullied elliot in middle school and sparked his fear and hatred of women just got done starring in a film where she plays a character named Stacy

m-meme magic?
>>
She's not even ashamed of what she did to Elliot
>>
>>28858101
what did she do to elliot
>>
>>28858436
she had the audacity to not get down on her knees and suck his cock in front of the whole school
>>
>>28858471
Fucking roasties

I feel the same as Elliot. This didn't happen to me, either.
>>
>>28858436
She bullied him and planted the seed of hatred in him.
>>
>>28858101
She said something like she doesn't even know why he hated her in an interview if I recall.

Makes you wonder who the real psychos are if you think about it.
>>
File: lol virgin sperglord.png (450 KB, 602x335) Image search: [Google]
lol virgin sperglord.png
450 KB, 602x335
I tried for the last ten fucking minutes to just post the relevant quotes from an article regarding Rogers and this girl, but fucking 4chan keeps telling me that "non-ASCII text is not allowed" even though there was no fucking ASCII text at all. So here's the fucking article link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/elliot-rodger-manifesto-model-devastated-at-being-named-as-a-bully-by-isla-vista-killer-9438581.html

Basically he says she was mean to him and called him names when they were 10-12 years old.
>>
>>28858843

She got tubby. Oh well
>>
>>28858843
>Bully someone for years
>Get named as the bully
>"I-I just don't understand why he do that...I'm devastate"

She looks a Stacy just by looking at her, and the look on her face hints she has an IQ below 50
>>
>>28859066
So she was as dumb as Elliot?
>>
>>28858565
Mass shootings is not the result of bullying. Kids who are bullied deserve it, and every kid is bullied. He was just too weak to actually become a normal adult, because it took a slight amount of effort.
>>
>>28858745
The real psycho is the guy who shot a bunch of people, not the regular teenager.
>>
>>28859066
She bullied him when he was 10-12. What kind of petty moron holds a grudge that long, especially over harmless name calling?
>>
>>28859264
he had aspergers, that gives plenty of reason to be disturbed
>>
>>28859395
Oh geez. No it doesn't.
>>
>>28859264
>Harmless
oregano
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.