[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Question for Normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325 KB, 382x417
I will never give up fixing my life.

No matter what life throws at me, what personal tragedy or hardship or calamity, I will persist, and keep fighting. Life will continue crippling me, people will shun me, hurt me, attack me, despise me, slander me, lie about me, destroy my possessions, attack my relatives. Regardless of that, I will keep fighting for happiness.

I will fail. I will be miserable, I will abhor myself. I will do everything in my capacity to improve my thinking. I will at no point stop fighting to cheer myself, to think happy thoughts, to put myself in happy situations, to hope. I will never stop taking active steps to make my hope reality. Nothing will help, I will keep being sad and anxious and negative. I will never stop acting my best so to change this.

No matter the suffering my choices to fix my life will put me to and through, I will never consider suicide, and will instead try harder, leading myself to new kinds of suffering, which I will refuse to give in to either, telling myself that it depends on me whether I am happy. I will do that, and I will still be miserable. I shall never stop trying. I shall never stop motivating myself. I will be miserable for the rest of my life. My will to strive for happiness will never falter. I will never stop prolonging the life of continued suffering filled with actions to overcome it.

How does it make you feel?
>>
>>28857790
Bump. Genuinely curious. Would you say that I am doing the right thing?
>>
>>28857790
You sound like a pathetic cuck. The kind that would forgive his gf for cheating on you.
>>
>>28857790
I could be considered a normalfag, makes me feel good bro. hang in there.
>>
Sounds like you're 20 years old and still irrationally think you can change things if you try hard enough when you clearly know better. You'll come to terms soon enough.
>>
>>28858253
>describing a miserable life in futile search of happiness
>makes me feel good bro. hang in there.
It is adorable how your kind always sees the glass as half full.
>>
>>28858363
(OP here. This thread is basically a first person statement of the purported question of whether exhorting a person such as the stereotypical robot to keep trying and doing their best knowing that in all statistical likelihood this is just setting them up for a life of painful failures is moral. I'm explaining this hoping that this thread will get enough replies for this post to disappear from the board view, so to get earnest replies once more.)
>>
>>28857790
Nice prose. Seems like writing could be a useful outlet for you- you're a wordy motherfucker but you do have things to say.

I think that what you're describing are the exact circumstances required for forging a stronger spirit. Real Hope, Hope as in a state of mind, doesn't come from a set of circumstances. It's not a product of the facts of one's reality. It's the absolute faith in oneself to struggle regardless of circumstances.

Happiness is the same way; you can't find it. You have to gradually build it around yourself.

I genuinely think you have a shot if you really do keep pushing.
>>
File: 1461485558463.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1461485558463.png
455 KB, 810x688
>>28857790
pffft whatever, lifecuck
>>
You are an hero
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.