[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 26 >wake up every morning and see my receding temples/hairline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: BC.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
BC.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>be 26
>wake up every morning and see my receding temples/hairline that itch like mad and all I can think is
>BALD KEK
>YOU'RE A BALD KEK
>YOU WORTHLESS UGLY BALD KEK

I can't function anymore like this help
>>
Same problem at 22.
>>
why the fuck is cuck filtered to kek now?
>>
>>28858142
Only if you use capital letters, newfag
>>
>>28857700
I'm 26 too. I started losing hair 4 years ago... I was really sad for a long time, and I still am sometimes. But you just get used to it with time, you'll stop thinking about it. As long as you keep it short no one will really care that much.
>>
>>28858236
>and I still am sometimes

Then you didn't get used to it

YOU NEVER GET USED TO THIS SHIT

You know what bothers me the most?

KNowing I have to maintain a short cut

That's the most aggravating thing

EVERY FUCKING THREE DAYS I JUST WANT ALL MY HAIR GONE PERMANENTLY IF THINGS ARE GOING DOWN LIKE THIS.
>>
Buy a wig on alibaba
>>
>be 22
>receeding hairline + bald spot on top of the head already
>beard has hairless patches, so anything more than a stubble will make me look like shit
welp, not like i ever had a chance at gf or anything
>>
>>28858482
Eh, stop worrying. You can't do anything about it. Only slutty girls care about your hair famalino
Or keep crying, 100% guaranteed the stress will make your hair go away faster ;)

(I have to admin shaving my head every week is a bit boring... but I see it as a ritual, like going to church)
>>
File: IMG_20160525_210556225.jpg (1 MB, 2424x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_210556225.jpg
1 MB, 2424x3232
>>28857700
Dude I'm 21 and dealing with this already.

Should I just go full skinhead already?
>>
>>28858577
21 here aswell, started losing my hair at 17.
go full skinhead, took a while for me to get used to it but it works better
>>
>>28858575

Not worried about women

It just makes me look old as fuck which makes me very sad

My dad isn't bald either
>>
>>28857700
Fuck it.

Shave your head. If your hair doesn't want to be there, evict the stringy little fucks.
>>
>>28859132

But that's the problem

I can't evict them because they will grow back every 2 days and then the razor will leave cut marks all over my head

Is there a way I can remove the hair on my head permanently so that it won't grow? All of it?
>>
>>28859147
Wax, you dummy.

There are professionals who will do that for you on the cheap and it lasts for a good, long while. They'll do it for less than you would pay for a haircut.
>>
>>28859183

How cheap we talking?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.