[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seen 11:37PM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: seen.png (10 KB, 266x158) Image search: [Google]
seen.png
10 KB, 266x158
>tfw seen and no response
Damn normies
>>
"other than irradiated corpses" fucking giggled at that
>>
>>28857644
You didn't present much of a window for a response, you didn't ask a question or elaborate on the subject, just SHUT UP
>>
seen and no response is why I left FB
>>
File: Top Lel.jpg (94 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
Top Lel.jpg
94 KB, 625x469
That was fuckin' gold, anon.

Thank God for the bomb.
>>
File: worstgirl.jpg (111 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
worstgirl.jpg
111 KB, 450x337
>>28857756
"s-sorry anon, I didn't mean to offend you..."
>>
>>28857644
That isn't even funny. It doesn't really make sense either, the bodies stayed in Japan.
>>
>>28857644
He's probably still cringing from that lame joke. Unless you sent it to a 15 year old edge lord.
>>
>>28858078
Unfunny people confuse "offensive" references and jokes, then act like people who don't like unfunny jokes are offended.
>>
File: Chinami Oka.jpg (137 KB, 871x719) Image search: [Google]
Chinami Oka.jpg
137 KB, 871x719
>Why didn't he laugh at my meh joke?
>It must be because I'm too witty and edgy, heh, story of my life..
>>
>>28858124
It happens in most discussions. When people have controversial opinions that aren't well thought out they attribute the poor reception of their ideas with an unwillingness to accept new thought, "too red-pilled for the sheeple".
>>
Pretty sure you can gauge the person's reaction based on what you know of them from previous interactions. Unless you're literally autistic. Either they're offended, or they didn't find what you messaged them funny and just don't give a shit.
>>
>>28857759
That and the fact that you have no friends
>>
>>28857644
>insulting the greatest country on earth

I wouldn't reply either, baka
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.