[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit, J.K. Rowling was redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 34534534534534.jpg (79 KB, 768x801) Image search: [Google]
34534534534534.jpg
79 KB, 768x801
Lily = Stacy
James = Chad
Snape = Beta

Snape/Beta is an orbiter who wants to fuck Lily/Stacy, and thinks being "nice" and "caring" to her will get him there. The handsome James/Chad beats up the ugly Snape/Beta infront of Lily/Stacy. Lily/Stacy acts outraged, but of course her pussy floods instantly to this show of domination. Not long after, James/Chad is fucking her brains out. This is while Snape/Beta wallows in despair.

Seriously, I'm impressed Ms. Rowling.
>>
she is a SJW tool and a shit author
>>
>>28857360
>Seriously, I'm impressed Ms. Rowling.
She most likely didn't do it intentionally, in a "redpilled" way. The whole scenario was most probably a sexual fantasy of hers, and it just happens that many women share this sexual fantasy. Why do you think the bullies at school got all the girls?
>>
>>28857360
does she have pectus excavatum?
>>
File: 438302945.gif (972 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
438302945.gif
972 KB, 250x250
>>28857360
>but of course her pussy floods instantly to this show of domination

Now do you understand why we must fuck the boipussy??
>>
Order of the Phoenix was written in 2003. Chads, Staceys, and alpha/beta dynamics in general didn't really exist back then.
>>
>>28857507
They've always existed since the dawn of humankind, you utter spastic
>>
>>28857517
Except they weren't the cancerous maymays spammed everywhere that they are now so it wouldn't have been possible to be redpilled on a, nonexistent meme.

If you think this alpha/beta/other Greek letter shit is real beyond some men being more dominant than others then you are just retarded and "fell for it."
>>
File: Friendzone Lv 9999.jpg (28 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
Friendzone Lv 9999.jpg
28 KB, 300x285
>>28857360
Consider also that James Potter doesn't have even a tenth the fanbase that Snapecuck does, though.
>>
>>28857550
Verbalization of a concept does not bring it into existence, but merely into light.
>>
>>28857417
You shut your lying whore mouth
>>
>>28857360
It's a common theme. All this stuff you guys think you came up with goes back to ancient plays and Shakespeare. You're all a bunch of Cyrano de Bergeracs.
>>
>>28857550
So you're saying before we had the word "light" there was no light?
>>
>>28857570
Except the concept is just a straight rip from brave new world with the impossible parts cut out and doesn't at all reflect reality. It's just another shitty insult to use on the internet just like cuckold.

Not that it matters. It's not going to ever go away at this point just like calling people autistic will never go away.
>>
>>28857627
What the flying fuck are you talking about?

Chad = good looking tall man
Stacy = good looking woman
alpha = socially dominant man
beta = socially subordinate man

Yeah, good looking people and dominant men have been around since the dawn of mankind

Now kill yourself, animeretard
>>
>>28857910
Don't know how to read or something? I was referring to the alpha/beta dichotomy bullshit that people take seriously.
>>
>>28857360
She was also red pilled with Voldemort.

Voldemort is actually incapable of love because he was conceived in a loveless union that was artificially created with love potion.
>>
>>28857483
How is that even relevant. Fucking another man as a show of dominance is like fucking a dog as a show of dominance. You're not alpha, you're just mentally ill.
>>
>>28857360
This is literally the whole entire point, yeah.
>>
>>28857417
>she is an SJW tool
Friendly reminder that she retroactively made Dumbledore gay so that SJWs would like her.
>>
>>28858346
concepts of dichotomies in the behavior of men is nothing new, and recent memetic terminology for it makes the underlying concept no less valid
>>
>>28858549
Except the memes draw from exaggerations, namely Brave New World, and people actually believe it.

That's the issue. Not acknowledging that there are dominant and less dominant men, but seriously thinking there are actually only two types of men based on comedic exaggerations.
>>
>>28857517
>the dawn of humankind
the 1800s if anything
>>
File: rowling-ininininin.jpg (15 KB, 576x101) Image search: [Google]
rowling-ininininin.jpg
15 KB, 576x101
>>28857360
>I never intended Hermoine to be white you fucking racists
>>
>>28858744
2007 is where it all started, anon.
>>
>>28857360
I gave up reading the Harry Potter series a long time ago, but from what I can remember the reason why he ended up not getting the girl is because of his lousy attitude not because of some dichotomy in the animal kingdom that isn't applicable to us humans. His attraction towards the dark arts blind sided and took a damper on his relationship with Lilly. A quick Google search reveals an interview where the author even admits had he not been lured in by the wrong crowd she may have grown to love him romantically. The difference is James tried to atone for his wrongdoings whereas Snape never did until it was too late.
>>
>>28858384
You're wrong.

In the same way decent girls look hotter when they're in a pack of ugly women. A robot looks more masculine when drilling a boipussy.

Look at this guy. Not the cute one that you want to fuck, but the one that would actually be gay to look. At first glance he looks buff, but investigate further and you will see that he isn't that muscular or handsome. In fact his bicep is dissapointing and he isn't muscular at all. But balls deep in that boipussy, he looks like a Chad. But women don't know that, on their radar that is basicly a great manbone right there. because they are confused by the contrast between masculine man and feminine boy.
>>
>>28858906
>isn't applicable to us humans
How narcissistic do you have to be to deny genetics and evolution because you think you're oh-so-different than animals?
>>
>>28859013
He's right you dumb fuck.

Only i_am_very_smart tier redditurds harp on about how humans are still animals as if it means something significant, and only angry misogynists on this board actually believe in evolutionary psychology as a universal truth.
>>
>>28859013
It's more complicated with humans, though. Female animals only like alpha males. With us there's variance. My girlfriend says she likes me because she thinks I'm soft and feminine.
>>
>>28857360
You missed the part where a Potter version of Lord kek fucked up James and and lilly.
>>
>>28859043
>the behavior of our closest genetic cousins means nothing
>LOL I disagree so you must be a redditor XD
Holy hell you're an autist
>>28859048
You're girlfriend is fucking another man
>>
>>28859115
>No argument
>Autist
>Cuck
Kill yourself.

Sorry that's the best I can do given the amount of effort you've put into this.
>>
>>28859149
Alright fucker, go ahead and continue sticking your head in the sand
>>
>>28859201

Wordsbloxworddbloc
>>
you can also see this in the ron/hermoine relationship

>I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment. That's how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron. I know, I'm sorry, I can hear the rage and fury it might cause some fans, but if I'm absolutely honest, distance has given me perspective on that. It was a choice I made for very personal reasons, not for reasons of credibility.

>Am I breaking people's hearts by saying this? I hope not."

she wrote it that way because she wanted to be feminist, to tell men that it's okay to be beta and that betas like ron could still get the pretty girl

however, she knew it was bullshit and quickly regretted it

>Author JK Rowling, the woman who dreamed up the pair and turned them into two of the most recognized figures in literature, is now throwing cold water on the central romance in the gazillion-selling Harry Potter series.
>Rowling now says she should have paired Hermoine Granger with Harry Potter, instead of his bud Ron Weasley.
>And then she delivers this punch to the gut of Ron fans everywhere:
>Ron and Hermione would have needed relationship counseling. What the what??!!

rowling knows that women would never go for a poor beta dumb loser. women only like the rich powerful famous heroes of the story.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.