[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: pigs inc.jpg (38 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
pigs inc.jpg
38 KB, 400x265
Why are Americans so dumb?

>"Last Wednesday, the Connecticut Senate voted 35 to one in favor of a bill requiring both
>private and public colleges and universities in the state to adopt affirmative consent as the
>standard in handling cases of sexual misconduct on campus."

http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2016/05/09/state-passes-affirmative-consent-legislation/
>>
>>28857221
Pics Inporcorated
>>
>>28857221
>Americans
>One state
Reee fuck you
>>
>>28857320

But srsly, why is nobody doing anything against that sjw bs.

Where are the goddamn Republicans, who are always accused of being "misogynistic" and "pro rape".

How can one vote for such a law and claim to be for small government?
>>
>>28857221
This basically means that females will now become even more suggestive, allusive, using their motions, clothing, verbal ambiguity, and such.

What's new?
>>
>>28857346
You need to understand that when I wake up, regardless of whether the SJWs are hacking the heads off of mycologists or not, my frosted mini-wheats taste delicious regardless so frankly I just dont give a fuck.

Have you considered fighting for something more substantive like combating homelessness or hunger or people who actually suffer some form of legitimate harm instead of Yale's sexual consent rules?
>>
>>28857377
>mycologists
lol fucking autocorrect. But srsly fuck mycologists too.
>>
> burden of proof on the accused

I understand what they're going for, but in reality this means that anyone can be accused and has no way of defending themselves.

Yes, this is retarded. Imagine if this was the same with murder and you had to prove you didn't kill someone
>>
File: Consider the Following - Azula.jpg (156 KB, 800x422) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following - Azula.jpg
156 KB, 800x422
There are stupid people in every country. Including yours.

>>28857346
>Where are the goddamn Republicans
Probably busy chugging some lobbyist's cock.
>>
What's wrong with affirmative consent?
>>
>>28857377
But my frosted mini wheats taste delicious regardless of whether people are homeless or not :^)
>>
>>28857403
How would the victim prove it? This is one of those crimes where you have to trust the victim.
>>
>>28857427
Why is rape so special?
>>
>>28857423
Well yeah. The important thing you find something thats not just an interest to you but also something that is a legitimate to the majority of people.

The majority of people, even the majority of men aren't going to give a shit about Yale's sexual consent rules. I doubt even the majority of men attending Yale give a shit. So why would you? Just eat your bomb-ass frosted mini wheats and get on with your life.
>>
>>28857427
Because shed have rape evidence in her vagina, people who were with her would be able to say if she was incoherently drunk etc.
>>
>>28857454
Yeah you are right, as long as I can enjoy my favourite movies and TV franchises and my job security ist at risk why should I bother
Oh wait
>>
>>28857221
>war on women

my ass they get even more laws to protect them and more ways to control men. If you control sex then you control men and even more power to ruin their lives.
>>
>>28857531
None of your movies or tv shows or your fucking job security is at risk. You sound paranoid and desperately looking for something to feel like a victim about.

You're a little girl. Grow up, girl.
>>
This wouldn't bother me usually (I hate the kinds of people that have sex with women), but it seems way open to abuse.

Like *I* could be accused of rape. What proof would I have if I didn't have any contact with the woman?
Do I need to wear a wire 24/7 to prove myself innocent?
>>
>>28857564
I'm sure it's not but oh wait they are already talking about fiering men in stem and politics who did nothing wrong to make space for women
They said homosexual marriage wouldn't lead to gay adoption
They said that gay adoption wouldn't lead to trans rights
They said trans right wouldn't lead to giving hormones and surgery to kids
They said the government wasn't spying on us
They said there wasn't a world domination conspiracy
They said the media didn't conspire with each other either
And now I'm hearing things like there is no white genocide or a war on men
History is the biggest indicator for the future, right now I'm terribly afraid of anything political
>>
>>28857564
They said nobody would take my guns
They said nobody would take my freedom
They said I will always be equal
Democracy was a lie
>>
>>28857221
I see all this SJW nonsense as a necessary preliminary step towards returning to single-sex campuses. They had to go co-ed to avoid lawsuits, but the Feminist terror of rape makes them want to exclude males. Far fewer date rapes at female-only schools, that's self-evident.
Once it's permissible to exclude boys for being boys, it'll be impossible to prosecute when some schools choose to exclude girls for being girls.

In the shorter term, these affirmative consent rules will make If the boys afraid they'll be charged with rape, and there'll be no hooking up. Then the girls who go to college to find a boy who'll soon have a high-paying job, they can't get knocked up.
>>
>>28857221
Sometimes I feel guilty for not going to college but then I hear about liberal bullshit like this and I don't feel so bad
>>
>>28857346
Nonexistant in the historically liberal-dominated northeastern US
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.