[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey chings, it's true, anon actually does have a REALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1277353718791.jpg (302 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1277353718791.jpg
302 KB, 1440x810
>hey chings, it's true, anon actually does have a REALLY large penis!
>>
>>28857201
>h-hi he-hehe
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 300x256
Moshi moshi curassumatsu
>>
>>28857201
watashi wa chingchong-kun
>>
>>28857201
asians look so cuddly and photogenic, especially when they're hearing about really big penises
>>
>>28857201
Oh it's really not that big, more like average i guess - it's about 6.5 x 5.5, if the blonde qt wants it it's all hers.
>>
>>28857201
Yes indeed I do, a full 5 inches ladies
>>
Why do Asians like BWC so much?

>tfw your tiny 6 inch dick gets laughed at by white girls but a qt korean gf would LOVE it
>>
>>28858068
Still at least a full inch larger than the average asian penis
>>
>>28858079
Asian girls are not shitty whores like the white girls, they know us white dudes need understanding and loving women and let's face it we are the best looking guys of all races, and the asian girls are also the best girls, it's a match made in heaven. This is why when you put a white guy in a room with an asian girl, they start to breed almost immediately, it's how the nature wants it and you can't really fight nature.
>>
Reminder that azn pussy was literally made for White Dick
>>
>>28858113
Exactly my point, pal
>>
>>28858068
As an asian guy with a significantly smaller penis than you, asian girls would probably think you're large if you have a decent girth :/
>>
>>28858492
do you have a sister or something that i could fuck while you watch?

i want you to witness the destruction of your race by the power and potency of the white male's big cock and balls full of thick white cum
>>
File: 1450908423269.jpg (28 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1450908423269.jpg
28 KB, 500x524
> tfw you realize the Jews and Lizard People are pushing Black Male + White Woman, White Male + Asian Woman and Asian Male + Black Woman, in order to force everyone to race mix and create a slave underclass of gray people who will work to construct the Gangster Computer God who will rule over us
>>
>>28858524
sounds great desu, i just want my jew and lizard masters to constantly provide me fertile asian females to impregnate every day
>>
>>28858510
I do have a sister, and she only fucks white guys. And what you're describing has already happened, it was called colonization.
>>
>>28857201
>chings
this word alone made it hard to understand if this was supposed to be me walking into the room and screaming that quote and referring to them as chings, or if it was supposed to be the asians talking among themselves and for some reason calling each other "chings"
2/10 bad post
>>
>>28858524
I am already race mixed, where do I fit into this scheme?
>>
>>28858602
This is correct, OP should have used the honorific ching-senpai
>>
>>28858796
>not chingchong-chan
almost as bad as the original post t b h
>>
>>28858796
I was gunna go for senpai but it didn't have the requisite chingchongery, and chingchong was too chingchongy.
>>
I wouldn't call it large, but it's 7 inches long and it says 6 inches around when I wrap the tape measure around, but I might be doing it wrong.

Irregardlessly, my penis is a fair size and if I were to ever find a female that could stand me, I am confident I could pleasure her in bed and impregnate her.
>>
>>28858656
you are posting on /r9k/ meaning you have nothing to give your life for and are easily enthralled by the NWO
>>
>>28858524
I'll be dead by the time this happens so I'll gladly fuck some asian pussy.
>>
>>28859151
that's large af shithead, are you humblebragging?
>>
>>28858524
>Black Male + White Woman, White Male + Asian Woman and Asian Male + Black Woman
>Asian Male + Black Woman

one of these things is not like the others ;^)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.