[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to get rid of the Military. Most Soldiers are hicks and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: welfarequeen.jpg (57 KB, 450x569) Image search: [Google]
welfarequeen.jpg
57 KB, 450x569
We need to get rid of the Military. Most Soldiers are hicks and white trash and demand to be treated like gods when they return from serving corporate interests.
>>
you realize that the only reason the US economy is prospering is because our currency is being used as the standard for oil trade right?
the only reason we are able to maintain it that way is by creating puppet governments and overthrowing those who don't listen to us i.e. Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Assad in Syria.
Without our military, we would not be nearly as successful as we are today.

i think military is important. i know they are welfare queens, but we still need these guys to maintain our hold on oil.
>>
File: 1464132833451.jpg (71 KB, 565x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464132833451.jpg
71 KB, 565x1000
>>28857058
The military pays taxes too. So are they paying themselves?
>>
>>28857058
how come americans hate their own soldiers other than useless NEETS leeching off society?
military IS a job.
>>
>>28857058
Soldiers need to be paid for their services in the Jewish proxy battles in the middle east

So you're wrong, OP
>>
>>28857058
Robots are literally welfare queens though. At least the military does work.
>>
I want to like the military but I can't because I know they work for the jews and would probably side with the government in the event of a civil war
>>
>>28857616
I guess in the same sense that being a gender studies professor is a "real job"
>>
>>28857616
But being in the military is just being a basecamp NEET who ocasionally kills sandniggers.
>>
>>28857058
The military is the only thing that teaches poor working-class boys how to be functional men.
>>
>>28857701
>how to be authority loving cuckbois for the kikes
Ftfy
>>
>>28857058
>all of these buttblasted normie /pol/tards
Holy shit, I've never really been proud of my service until now, thanks for the keks.
>>
>>28857722
Wait what are you even trying to say?
>>
>>28857433
these cunts are the reason the public doesn't have free energy. they are part of the occult and will always use it against you for their favor. dispel the illusion and set yourself free.
>>
>>28857058
lol sure get rid of your military - can't wait to see you neet retards frantically waddeling away when russia and china come to take your shit
>>
>>28857653
>comparing gender studies professor to a soldier
does a soldier complain about equality? nope.

>>28857666
>basecamp NEET who ocasionally kills sandniggers.
last i heard, NEETs dont kill anybody
>>
>>28857752
Sorry, I wrote that in a hurry. Anyways, I'm basically just saying how I was never thought being in the military was anything special. That is until I found out that it triggers the /pol/tards.
>>
>>28857616
They're jealous cause military gets respect while not even the army would take their retard ass
>>
>>28857797
>does a soldier complain about equality? nope.

uhm...there's all types of female equality bullshit going on in the military
>>
>>28857797
oh but they play counterstrike and COD - it's pretty much the real thing right? riiiight?
>>
File: AAAAAHHHHHHHH.jpg (81 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHHHHHHHH.jpg
81 KB, 610x406
We don't need to get rid of the military. We need to actually make the Pentagon accountable for its ridiculously bloated budget and run the military fucking efficiently.

But unfortunately that's not going to happen because the command is basically a cesspool of defense-industry corruption and private fiefdoms built on sand, dedicated wholly to acquiring more money and influence at any cost.
>>
>>28857583
yes but there are more civilians than military. if they are in war zones their taxes are exempt.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.