[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You don't contribute to the world!" >"You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (25 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
25 KB, 470x313
>"You don't contribute to the world!"
>"You need to get a job and do something with your life!"
>"You're such a loser Anon, omg"

Why do normies care about having a job so much? Is it so they can feel cool and mature like their parents? Is it to keep active and avoid an existential crisis?
>>
File: 1447829302857.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>28857042

It's important for a man to have an occupation. The interactions, people, and situations that come with an occupation cannot be replicated in the world of leisure.
>>
Because having a job gives you status, and status is the only thing anyone cares about in the world.
>>
I tried having a job and losing weight once.

The problem is that neither of those things were rewarding to me.

Every hour at that job and every hour at the gym all I wished for was "I wish I was at home eating pizza and playing video games."
>>
>>28857089
What if you operate a small business where you sell things online?
>>
>>28857042
why is it important to have a job?
because I don't want to starve to death and want to live under a roof
no other reason
who cares about status or what other people think about me
if I had enough money I sure wouldn't have a job
>>
File: 1464070185198.png (182 KB, 866x635) Image search: [Google]
1464070185198.png
182 KB, 866x635
I conjecture it is something instinctual: a distaste for those ants not helping their glorious colony thrive. We should be glad the drones keep up their busy work for all our sakes :)
>>
>>28857841
Pseudo-intellectualism at its finest
>>
>>28857841
kek @ pic
that ant looks so fucking smug
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.